Adding spray metallic to mail order table legs?
lizmattphilly
Hi. Wondering if anyone has experience with using metallic spray paint to (possibly) punch up the dull metal legs of this cool little round mail order table. Other metal accents in the room are a dark nickel and some copper. (See pix of other pieces. Room is big and they're not on top of one another.)

I want not thinking of spraying them to a uniform sheen... But getting a little more reflectance and "life" in them. Maybe it's best to ignore them. Thoughts and experiences of this talented crowd?
Joanne Jakab Interior Design
I feel Krylon is the best and only brand to buy for this type of project because their spray nozzle doesn't spit and its easy to turn upside down and clean out in between projects. You need to use gentle sweeping wisps a few inches away. We usually start light and look at the object after it dries to determine if we want more applied. Warning - you need strong fingers, a steady grip and patience but the results are amazing.
1 Like   August 18, 2013 at 7:29AM
lizmattphilly
Joanne, Would you recommend picking up the wam tone (coppery accents) in this adjacent rug? Or the dark nickel in the entertainment center across the room?

Thanks for your help.
0 Likes   August 18, 2013 at 9:52AM
lizmattphilly
Of course, I meant "warm" tone.
0 Likes   August 18, 2013 at 9:55AM
Need help picking out an area rug for den.
I would like advice in picking an area rug for my den....
My New Apartment from A-Z.Your advice will be priceless!
Firstly I would like to thank all of you for taking...
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Too cramped, and dark.
I would like a baking center, and a coffee center.
DESIGN DISASTER! GRANITE AND TILE DON"T MATCH!
We have spend $$$ totally remodeling our master bath...