Need Help to fabricate staircase
Nitin Deshpande
I am constructing new bunglow. I have 7'.6" X 7'.6" square availabe for the starcase. Earlier I was insisting for concrete staircase. Now it is not possible to cast staircase in concrete as there is no beams available for support on the 2 side walls which are common. Please suggest decent,sturdy ,long life fabricated staircase for me. My first slab is at 12' heightt and remaining 2 are 10' height. Totaly ground + 2 floores. Normally I have seen the fabricated staircase which make lot of vobration noise during use. Please suggest center stringer staircase. How to dampen the noise from the stair steps while walking?
NK Woodworking
Hello Nitin, There is not great all pre-fabricated stair I can recommend. The best thing is to find a stair builder that can make something to fit your needs. We do high end interior and some exterior work. We make our stairs in Seattle, and can then ship them anywhere. If you don't want to work with a company from far away, For USA and some international stair builders I recommend going to www.stairways.org and finding a SMA member in your area who can help. Good luck, and if you want to go with us, you find more info at www.NKwoodworking.com
August 19, 2013 at 8:36am      Thanked by Nitin Deshpande
Nitin Deshpande
Thank You NK Woodworking. One query is what is the life of staicase made up from Wood?
August 19, 2013 at 9:38pm   
NK Woodworking
Depends on what kinds of woods are used, what weather / climate conditions it is exposed to. If done properly, can last hundreds of years outdoors with normal maintenance just like steel. Indoors, forever.
August 25, 2013 at 11:37pm   
Kitchen Dilemma
We are renting this home therefore I am stuck with...
Help with outside storage space!! :[
Apparently this is the "finished" state the builders...
RH - Distressed White Oak Finish
Hi all! I am not anywhere near a Restoration Hardware...
Need help picking out Pendant Lights for Center Island
Building a new house and the electrician put in wiring...
Help with kids room layout
Hey guys need to finalize the layout for the kid's...