Decor ideas.. Need help pleeaasse.
kpkolbinado
Almost done painting the wall... And i noticed my old room decor doesnt match the new paint color. I wanna buy new decor and furniture but i also wanna make sure that im not gonna end up picking the wrong ones. Im not sure if im gonna put shelves, bg mural, pic frames, mirrors, decals, etc. But for the furniture i was thinking of making a floating desk nxt to bed to save space. please.... Help.. Any ideas will help a lot. Thank u.
Granite Grannies
I love mirrors in dark painted rooms. What about two matching ones behind your side tables?
August 19, 2013 at 8:58AM     
Angelina Vick
Your walls are black and white?

The scale of all the art you have looks strange/off.

I would put a piece of art at the head of the bed, toward the ceiling. BW art would be harmonious, color would be exciting. It depends on what look you want. http://angelina-vick.artistwebsites.com/featured/the-dill-3-version-1-angelina-vick.html

Can you add more photos...not being able to see the whole room is a problem.
August 19, 2013 at 8:59AM     
Yolanda Ruiz
I have a design that might help you. These are bedside floating tables with the particularity that the top is opened by folding. To do it longer you should set an additional support (e.g. adding one leg diagonally to the wall). This way you can use it as a desk when opened, and when you go to bed just close it and all desk materials will be hidden.
But if you need a deeper desk you could do a floating shelve with another one hidden under it, this way you'll have more space to work.
Besides, if you can use it for inspiration, just comment that in both pictures lights hang directly from the ceiling and the brown-golden deco on the wall is done with vinyl (very easy to set, don´t damage walls, is cheap and there are lots of motifs and colors to choose).
August 19, 2013 at 9:22AM     
oxen
Need more photos of room especially looking at entire room.
August 19, 2013 at 9:30AM   
Help needed!! Need decor ideas- moved in house
Recently moved in- ripped out old built in- new floors...
Need help with limited living room need options and decorating ideas w
I need to start all over, I just installed a golden...
Garage door color dilemma
Hi, we need to pick a new garage door color and I've...
What does this room need?
Just painted in greenbrier beige. Couches are dark...
What kitchen style goes with octagon & red dot floor tiles?
We're buying this contemporary house built in the 80s...