Where can I find wallpaper that will create this effect?
donnamaas
August 21, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I find wallpaper that will create this effect in my kitchen dining area?
rackincuba
Google Degournay. I love their scenic wAllpaper. Big expense though. I think they said 600 dollars minimum for some of the range at 90 cms wide and I think 1.5 metres high. They can add/customise so image is higher and wider.
August 21, 2013 at 5:29am   
donnamaas
I could not find the rich colors that are on the hand painted walls by Bill Riley at Degoumay website. Their wallpaper and murals are beautiful - however, the colors are less intense.

Please assist me to find a mural that has the same intensity as your sunroom photo.
August 21, 2013 at 4:14pm     
The Interior Edge
I apologize for not replying to your question, but this is a custom hand painted mural. You can hire an artist to paint a custom one as cost effectively as you can buy high end wallpaper. They can paint it in their studio on canvas and send it to you for you or wour wallpaper hanger to apply to the wall. You may want to consider doing from the dado up (top half of the wall) or an amazingly colorful border design to cut down the cost. Hope this helps! Joanne (My e-mail address is: JRiley@Interioredge.com if you would like to contact myself or Bill:-)
September 30, 2013 at 6:31am   
Ranch house exterior update!
I plan to add a 2 1/2 car garage, an office and a backyard...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Should I sand?
Hi, I would like to use chalk paint or something else...
Help with accessorizing new media console
Hi, we recently purchased the PB printers collection...
Bi Level Entry Design Help
Hi all! Working on updating our entry way...there is...