Where can I find wallpaper that will create this effect?
August 21, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I find wallpaper that will create this effect in my kitchen dining area?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Google Degournay. I love their scenic wAllpaper. Big expense though. I think they said 600 dollars minimum for some of the range at 90 cms wide and I think 1.5 metres high. They can add/customise so image is higher and wider.
August 21, 2013 at 5:29am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I could not find the rich colors that are on the hand painted walls by Bill Riley at Degoumay website. Their wallpaper and murals are beautiful - however, the colors are less intense.

Please assist me to find a mural that has the same intensity as your sunroom photo.
August 21, 2013 at 4:14pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Interior Edge
I apologize for not replying to your question, but this is a custom hand painted mural. You can hire an artist to paint a custom one as cost effectively as you can buy high end wallpaper. They can paint it in their studio on canvas and send it to you for you or wour wallpaper hanger to apply to the wall. You may want to consider doing from the dado up (top half of the wall) or an amazingly colorful border design to cut down the cost. Hope this helps! Joanne (My e-mail address is: JRiley@Interioredge.com if you would like to contact myself or Bill:-)
September 30, 2013 at 6:31am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ranch house exterior update!
I plan to add a 2 1/2 car garage, an office and a backyard...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Should I sand?
Hi, I would like to use chalk paint or something else...
Help with accessorizing new media console
Hi, we recently purchased the PB printers collection...
Bi Level Entry Design Help
Hi all! Working on updating our entry way...there is...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™