November 9, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who Is the manufacturer of this beautiful bed? Where can it be purchased?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Henredon (4500-12R) Arabesque, can be purchased from Sheffields
August 1, 2012 at 1:04pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Le style français en un mot ?
Et si vous deviez choisir un mot (nom ou adjectif)...
What topics would you like to see more of?
Now that the shiny new Houzz UK has launched, we want...
Bath. Resurfacing in situ in the Province of Granada Spain
Renovating a bathroom in an old Spanish house in the...
design ideas for a very small house
I have recently bought a tiny house, that is in need...
How to achieve a classic/ elegant/ chic decor ( key pieces)
Please, help me to decor/ furnish my living room.
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™