Is there one that work with typical house radiator (steam)?
August 21, 2013 in Photo Questions
is there one that works with your typical old house steam radiators?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Hudson Reed
Hi, I'm afraid these are only compatible with hot water systems.
August 21, 2013 at 10:51am      Thanked by htyen1
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
anyone know if there is one out there that works with steam? does such thing exist? if so where do i get one?
August 21, 2013 at 10:55am   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Radiators for two pipe steam steams?
I'm looking to replace my old clunky cast iron radiator...
Programmable Thermostats for Steam Radiators
Does anyone know if/where I could get hold of a programmable...
The trim work along the floor looks thinner than typical.
I love it! I would love to know what it is called...
More Discussions
Need help for my small foyer
I really need help with my foyer. It's quite small,...
Kitchen Backsplash - Help Needed!
Any suggestions for a kitchen backsplash? The cabinets...
Is natural cherry a bad idea fot kitchen cabinets?
I am having a really hard time deciding on cabinets....
All suggestions welcome!
I'm trying to bring these two rooms together. All...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™