Help me find this wall decor
August 21, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I am trying to find an oversized artwork for wall near entrance similar to the one in the attached picture. Can someone tell me what kind of wall hanging it is and where to find a similar one?

Thank you for reporting this. Undo
August 22, 2013 at 6:23AM      Thanked by svasu_ani
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank YOu!!
August 22, 2013 at 1:34PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
my pleasure!
August 22, 2013 at 11:22PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need advice for my space
This is a apartment so there are limitation when it...
Interior to match exterior
Hi We've recently purchased an edwardian home where...
Need help with Colors
Hi, we painting our house and the colors we chose so...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™