How big is too big - Size of master bath shower
nrb263
We are in the process of remodeling our master bath and aren't sure if we should put a tub and separate shower in (the current configuration) or if we should just have one large shower. The full length would be just under 10 feet if we did just the shower. Neither of us take baths and we have a tub in the guest bath so I'm not super concerned with this impacting the value when we go to sell. Any opinions on the size of the shower or if we should keep the tub/shower combo?
A comfortable sized shower is approximately 4 x 5 feet. If you provide a floor plan or photos of the current bathroom it would be helpful for more suggestions / ideas.
August 22, 2013 at 4:07pm   
0825sam
I am not a pro but our shower is approx what dytecture mentioned and it feels quite large. It seems that 10 feet would have a lot of empty unused space. Are you thinking to do a two person shower - maybe like this photo it would not seem too large.

August 22, 2013 at 4:20pm   
room redecorating
I want suggestions to change the look of my room totally...
French door opening direction!
I am working on house renovation in seattle area. ...
POLL: Tiny Houses - Yes or No?
Do you see tiny houses and long to pitch your belongings...
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
Help furnishing an unusually shaped livingroom
I have bought a period property with lovely features...