Add flair to an interior wall
North Star Stone
Frequently customers have a large wall that is just painted and makes the room look rather dull. Houzz is full of examples of great ideas to create a unique and new look. One look that I haven't seen show frequently is adding stone veneer to an interior wall.

Stone doesn't appeal to everyone, but for some clients it is the material of choice. Thin stone veneer is light weight and our man made stone can me custom colored to work with just about any home. We also have many different texture choices which create a variety of moods depending on the stone selected.

The first picture shows an example of stone used between the kitchen and family room. The stone is our traditional ledge stone. The color of the walls and the piece of furniture combined with the stone creates a beautiful wall.

The second picture is our narrow profile stone used in a sitting room.

Often we will add stone to a basement to create themed feel like entering a wine cellar or maybe a pub.

If you love stone, we can probably help you find a way to tastefully incorporate stone into your home. North Star Stone manufactures thin stone veneer in the Chicago market. We install the stone locally and ship the stone as needed. More information can be found at www.northstarstone.biz
Terracegallery
That is a great idea...looks great!
August 22, 2013 at 3:05pm        Thanked by North Star Stone
creeser
Very nice! Love the idea of a stone accent wall in a home.
September 1, 2013 at 3:21pm     
Arlene Warda, Architecture+Interior Design
The stairs and the bedroom are different, and rarely done!...a great idea! very creative!..
September 1, 2013 at 3:36pm   
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
What topics would you like to see more of?
Now that the shiny new Houzz UK has launched, we want...
Can't decide on a backsplash with a busy granite
I have a busy granite ( Mokoro ) ( geriba ) Is a busy...
We cannot find a rug to save our lives.
I even switched up the sofa and added new pillow, curtains....
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...