Wall sconce with shade?
Alina Constantinescu
August 22, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I've looked at all the sconces on the Internet and I can't find this one. Has anyone seen this or knows what it's called? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The sconce you're looking for is here at Pottery Barn :http://www.potterybarn.com/products/francis-sconce/?pkey=cbathroom-lighting&
1 Like   August 23, 2013 at 1:30AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Alina Constantinescu
Wow that's it! Thank you so much!! :-)
0 Likes   August 23, 2013 at 7:48AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hi everyone, I'm almost starting with a blank canvas...
Need Advice for ceiling colour
I'm trying to decide if I should make the ceilings...
Lila Cormier
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
What to do with off center fireplace, tv and furniture placement.
My 1954 ranchelo living room is 15 x 13 and I don't...
Contractors, Plumbers - Please help with my water heater fan noise!
I just moved into a new home - new construction. The...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™