honed marble top on older lacquered bar unit
salkowski
I have an ivory lacquered built in bar with a glass backsplash, the onlt item I can find that I ike for color is a brown linear marble with ivory running through it, I was thinking of having it honed versus leaving it shiny like the cabinets to give it some depth, any comments pls
Joanne Jakab Interior Design
I feel you will like the all shining look when it's done in this situation. It will actually feel more modern.
0 Likes   Thanked by salkowski    August 23, 2013 at 8:01PM
salkowski
Joanne, I love all your photos, too bad you are so far away, I have another question for you, my kitchen cabinets are all white and I had my previous owned black bar stools which are metal painted dark brown and now I have to decide if the backless cushions should be white (I am thinking a fake leather look) or should I look for something in brown, they will go under my new granite counter which is white birch, ie. ivory, taupe, gold, brown running through it.,
0 Likes   August 24, 2013 at 6:11AM
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Living Room
Hello, We recently purchased our first home :)...
Year long counter top indecison. Help!
I've waited a year for counters, using plywood with...
Help with curtains needed!
I have a small bedroom in my house which is designated...