November 11, 2011 in Photo Questions
what is the name of the type of granite/stone of the counter top
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Silva Studios Architecture
its concrete
November 12, 2011 at 8:22am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bedroom advice in cape cod style home
Need help with master bedroom here. I want to get...
Hi I have a smaller kitchen honeyoak laminate. Flooring....
Hanging copper pans on marble wall
Ok so my marble wall is up and now my carpenter tells...
Need a change!
I'd like to update/change my kitchen. Everything in...
Is the mirror above the couch too low?
Followed the 6" rule and placed this mirror accordingly....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™