Wood countertop
kkadour
August 24, 2013 in Photo Questions
I am trying to find a countertop just like this in Canada, in fact I use this photo to discuss with possible kitchen companies! I am getting quotes for over $4000 for an island countertop 200 sqft (3.5' x 6) .... Does that seem right??? Who made this counter and do they ship to Canada!!??
Buckminster Green LLC
We made it in our shop from local reclaimed wood. We have made them for less than the price you were quoted, but for our own projects. We do not ship them. They are very heavy
August 26, 2013 at 11:41AM     
Paul Downs
We are having a walnut countertop made for a 5 x 2 island in the Toronto area. Try www.exotic-woods.com/. They are based in Burlington Ontario.
October 6, 2013 at 10:45AM     
K D KOSCH CONSTRUTION
One square board foot is 1"x12x12. You might want to re-check your numbers. 3.5X6=21. If your countertop butcher block is 2" thick then you have only 42 sqft. I am building one for my customer (3x6) out of hickory and walnut for less than $1200. I made one out of teak 10 yrs. ago. Teak is 4xs the price of say maple or oak. I will post it later this week.
March 5, 2014 at 8:14AM     
Easily cleanable tiny narrow dark corridor
Hi any ideas on colours to lighten up this very narrow...
Need help for our Living Room
Could you please give me ideas of what kind of furniture...
It all started with the island
But then i realized… This kitchen needs more than...
Glass over exposed brick splashbacks ?
This was from an Australian TV show called "the Block"....
New siding on old farmhouse
I would like to have our farmhouse sided (with 5" siding)...