What would you call this type of style?
August 25, 2013 in Design Dilemma
It seems to be a mix of (or holds characteristics of) minimalist, old-war, Danish modern, farmhouse, rustic, natural, artisan and Downton Abbey all put together with touches of industrial and camp at times. How would you describe it without using those terms, which result in slightly different (read: usually toward the extreme of searched keyword) looks when searched, and without having to list them all? Haha. It's almost like its such a mix that you can't put a name it.

Thank you for reporting this. Undo
August 25, 2013 at 5:31am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Without the plants, the photos have a "beachy" vibe.
August 25, 2013 at 5:40am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Denise James
August 25, 2013 at 6:06am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I'd call it beachy rustic.
August 25, 2013 at 6:14am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I think the beach vibe comes from the lighter tones, but when i think of beach, i think more nautical whereas these are more earthy at their core. bohemian seems to be a good description, but researching the term, i found a lot more color and somewhat of a"crazier" style.
August 25, 2013 at 3:59pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Try searching "rustic modern white"
August 25, 2013 at 4:58pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thrift chic ;)
August 25, 2013 at 5:02pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
Which paint color do you like better?
We're remodeling our daughter's bathroom out of necessity....
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
Attic Addition
Hello, I am thinking of adding on to my house by adding...
convert shower/bathtub into shower
Our space is a standard 60" bathtub we will be removing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™