Need suggestions on additional seating
bond3006
I love my modern white leather sofa but am in need of more seating. I loath the thought of a matching love seat tho. Also in the room but not shown are 2 Zebra stripped slipper chairs with an Asian inspired chess table/end table and a orange 60's style upholstered chair & ottoman....any if which could be moved to another room. I'm simply out if ideas on what could work in the space to provide more seating.
Cynthia Celenza
Is it possible to get a sectional? Sofas only seat two people comfortably. It seams like the only time you see three people on a sofa someone is reading a will.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 6:05AM
bond3006
I agree, however I just don't have the length on any wall for a sectional & entertainment unit....here is a pic of the entire room
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 8:29AM
2taniya
Move the big cabinet to the wall where the picture and clock are which would allow you to move the zebra chairs opposite the sofa, though one of those chairs may have to be angled in instead of flat against the wall. This gives you a conversational area. The red chair can move to the right side of the window next to the chess set.

Oh an entertainment unit - oh - well still, put it against the wall to it's right and float the sofa across from it with the zebra chairs on either side of the unit. The space looks too small and the furniture too big to have more than the sofa directly facing the TV.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 8:59AM
I can't really see your entertainment center, but if there is a newer TV in it I'd ditch the monster cabinet for a credenza to set the TV on and put it on the wall where you have the clock and picture. This will open up the room for more possiblities and additional seating.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 9:57AM
Need additional seating
We have a sectional the middle piece is no longer available We...
Need suggestions for cottage addition
My father built our family cottage when we were little....
Need suggestions for kitchen/great room addition
We would like to add on to our house, but could use...
Our deck addition needs design suggestions
We've added space to our deck for an outdoor dining...
need suggestions for livingroom addition
hi, I'm almost 8 months pregnant (not the problem ;))...
tiny Living Room - Bland (Need Help!)
renting a small apt and want to make it my own w/o...
Need help in bath rooms
If I have brush nickel faucets but want dark framed...
need advice for bathroom
need help with border on bathroom vanity to compliment...
Buyer's Remorse
Have you ever purchased something for your home, but...
Purple sofa - help needed
Hi all! I'm in need of your help. We bought this really...