Tips for Furnishing a Gentleman’s Retreat
spr7
Every guy needs his man-cave, a masculine oasis completely void of the smell of nail polish remover, decorative pillows and Dance Moms. Chicago-based artist, Neil Galati, began his career working as a contractor until he found his passion in breathing life into neglected objects and introducing them into the home from his masculine yet playful perspective.

Check out some of Galati’s most creative Wreck Creations that would perfectly furnish a true Gentleman’s retreat.

Antique Shovel Shelf
Repurposed into a bold shelf, this vintage shovel can now function diversely in a man cave- from a key drop to being incorporated into bar décor! The guys will both be amused and marvel at the ingenuity of the creation.

Army Chest
This army chest has been transformed into a bold coffee table, bringing the masculine details of the historic piece into a new functionality. Placed in the center of the den, this table dripping in character will be the centerpiece of Superbowl parties, drinking games and fantasy football drafts for years to come.

Custom Tribal Mirror
This tribal drum outfitted into a mirror will make an edgy statement in any space it adorns. Make a masculine splash in an entryway, entertain your guests when it’s in the bathroom or keep its charm all for yourself by incorporating it into a bedroom.

Throughout a guy’s life, there are those special, no-girlie-stuff-allowed spaces: the middle school backyard clubhouse, college dorm room, the bachelor pad and, even when a gal enters the picture, the Gentleman’s retreat. Own it, men.

www.wreck-creation.com
indianpatti
Very cool! I especially like his wall art
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 6:24AM
70's style bath transformed into a Coastal Modern Retreat!
Soft blues tiles with wall lights and double head shower,...
Need affordable home furnishing and living tips to publish for ShopRTO.com
ShopRTO.com provides affordable home living and furnishing...
Small Bedroom furnishing tips
Hi, I will move into new rental condo unit soon with...
First time furnishing a home - need tips!!
Hi, I'm 28 and from the UK. My boyfriend and I are...
Main entrance needs decorating/furnishing tips
Hi all I could really use some ideas to decorate my...
Lakehouse landscape with retaining wall(s) - my brain is leaking
TX hill country retaining wall rotting and want to...
Choosing Bathroom Tile!
I need your advice on choosing tile for our Master...
Choosing Bathroom Tile!
Guest bedroom
I'm trying to find decor ideas for my guest bedroom....