POLL: Household TVs
Houzz Polls
August 27, 2013 in Polls
Fall TV is right around the corner! As you prepare for your favorite shows to come back on the air, we want to know, how many TVs do you have in your home? (doesn't need to be all in one room, either!)

Vote to tell us how many TVs you own. TO ENTER THE DRAWING, POST A COMMENT TELLING US ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO WATCH and you could win a pair of Houzz slippers sent right to your door!

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 9/3/13. One winner will be drawn at random.
More than 5 - Tell us below!
My favorite place to watch TV is my sunroom.
2 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 10:57AM
mousemaker
Margo!! it's you again!! :)
We have gotten rid of TV stuff..no more watching TV in bed. it's bad for sleep. Got rid of cable, nothing on and too expensive. We watch Netflix :) and PBS mostly so the TV is in the living room. it's an older one too so when it goes the cabinet is going to be "converted" to a liquor cabinet, hopefully :) it's a nice cabinet we bought especially because it has legs (old house, yada yada :))
this is too much info, isn't it? :)
12 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 11:06AM
Jeannie Nguyen
I only have 1, but I love watching TV in bed. Bed potato to the max!
7 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 11:10AM
wifemothergoddess
We have two, the one in the family room is used the most. We used to have one in our bedroom but it was rarely used so we removed it.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 11:24AM
rak619
We have only have 1. Watch tv on ipad
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 12:02PM
ilonaaj
Family room, everything's there.
2 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 12:16PM
ren_ronan
We have done away with TV in our house. The kids watch some DVD's on the laptop. Occasionally we will "stream" a show on the laptop but otherwise life is too short to spend it watching TV!
10 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 12:18PM
ksundar
We have only one, so we spend time together. I tried to limit TV watching when my son was young, and put the TV at the end of a hallway. Didn't work, we just pulled a little fold up sofa and chairs into the hallway! Now we admit we love to watch, and it is visible from living and dining/ family room. Its sitting on the bottom half of an old Hoosier cabinet I refinished as a teen.
1 Like   August 27, 2013 at 12:22PM
dolllivier64
My favorite plce to watch tv is in my bed. I have a 50'' and the bed is in the sweet spot. Luxury...
4 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 12:51PM
Marilyn Wilkie
We have four televisions. One is on the bedroom wall...never watch it. Another big flat screen is under the bed - needs software update. A tiny flat screen is stored on a shelf. Took it out of the kitchen before we remodeled it. Another flat screen hangs in the living room. We only watch Netflix things on it or use it for Apple TV. We have cancelled our cable television because it only offered junk and disgusting programming. So, we don't watch tv anymore.
4 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 1:11PM
Sherilyn Godfrey
We bring the one in the garage ( this one only seems to be able to receive sports....isn't that strange? ) out to the patio when we are doing projects. I like that the best. :)
3 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 2:19PM
Brigette Ann
In our new living room! Our houzz is almost ready to move back into...counting the days!
2 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 3:48PM
sherrye86
Favorite place would be the living room.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 4:14PM
Christopher Babo
My wife & I curl up every night after dinner to watch a show or movie on our loveseat in our living room. Yep, we're still newlyweds!
3 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 5:29PM
Stuart Mac Tile & Stone Inc.
We have four in our house, one in the bedroom, one in spare bedroom, one in the great room above fireplace that we can see from our kitchen when we cook dinner, and then one in our bonus room which is the biggest of all of them, and this is where most of our tv time is spent catching up on the pvr recordings.
1 Like   August 27, 2013 at 5:47PM
kathy
One in the family room is the main tv. Another in basement only hooked up to Xbox for teenagers.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 6:21PM
Comfort Shades
Watch Hulu mainly in bed on my tablet :-)
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 7:59PM
Julie Smart Koob, REALTOR
Depends what I'm watching. If it's Hokie football (college kickoff game is in four day!!!), I like to be in the family room and kitchen surrounded by friends and family who have come to watch the game with us! Go HOKIES!!!
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 8:32PM
laurav507
We have 4. Downstairs family room has rear projection big screen (hey, it was the high end tv in its day) mainly for Xbox and when kids hang out with friends. We thought we would be smart and put the expensive plasma upstairs in the "grown up" space (open concept living/dining /kitchen) but the kids just want to be with us anyway. Also have the barely visible 20" in our bedroom for late night viewing and the token analog in the garage so the hubby can enjoy those great weather nights and still catch a game. We do have a rule though, no TVs in kids rooms.
1 Like   August 27, 2013 at 8:42PM
lkg1984
We have a little room (8x12) at the back of the house that we three, along with two cats and one dog, wallow into at night. All it has is one sofa and the entertainment center. Very cozy little nest.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 8:54PM
Tara Mckenzie
we have 3 but rarely watch tv
2 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 8:54PM
sellaginella
Best place to watch TV is the family room so that work is not neglected. We have two. both are in the same place due to lack of space and yes, I am off TV too except on weekends when I see what my daughter is watching. Other than news of the world which sadly is on war mostly, TV is a waste of time. But I enjoy watching nature scenes plus anything on interior decor. Also animal rescue programs.On the whole watching TV and sitting at the computer makes you put on weight unless you go for long walks or do a lot of gardening. You could say both TV and computer are necessary but................
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 10:33PM
labellaxio
I LOVE TO BUIT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN MY TERRACE. HOW MUCH THIS COST?
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 10:38PM
Teresa S-j
I *wish* my bedroom were large enough for a TV, but it isn't. (I wouldn't watch it there anyway.) My favorite place is the our family room.
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 10:44PM
labellaxio
AND I HAVE 6 tv IN TOTAL 5 IN EVERY ROOM AND WANT IN THE FAMILY. I ENJOY WATCHING IN THE FAMILYROOM AND IN MY BEDROOM. BUT EVEN THAT I CAN WATCH FAMILYROOM'S TV IN THE KITCHEN I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE THERE
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 10:48PM
sellaginella
I am not here to win. Just to give my two cents worth only. By the way, we have no family room. It's gone with the wind when we moved away from a stalker family involved in terrorist activities in the previous neighborhood. This is a warning to all to check the neighborhood before buying or renting/leasing a place. I see many newspaper reports that say that they never knew they were living next to terrorists. It happens all the time. Best to have CCTV to keep watch!
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 12:45AM
Ieva Avota
We have 0 TVs, so we have no TV. If I would, then only 1 and in a dedicated space. I don't like to chat with TV in background. I either watch it and hopefully undisturbed, or I want to talk to my guests or family, also without interruption.
2 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:15AM
Laura Garza
I have 3 TVs, but since moving to a smaller place, only use two. The livingroom has the main TV for main viewing and the other is in my bedroom where I like to unwind sometimes with a coffee cup of ice cream and my favorite paranormal investigation show.
2 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:24AM
jimwanda7
We have 4 TVs; the art/craft room, the living room, the guest room, and our bedroom. We are fans of films from the 30's and 40's, so a rainy Sunday afternoon in bed with Turner Classic Movies is lovely. When I am cleaning or doing laundry, HGTV is on as I move around. I'll take a break from whatever I am doing to watch "the reveal" of the show.
2 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:48AM
pawsandpurrs
There are three tv's in the house and I enjoy cuddled up on our big couch while watching programs in the family room,the area just draws the family it's comfortable!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:27AM
Jen Schmidt
Unless we're in the basement glue to the tv because of a storm warning, we watch tv in the living room.
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 3:40AM
sstefanko
We have 4 TVs and my favorite place to watch is in my bedroom because its soooooo cozy.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:55AM
indianpatti
2, bedroom and family room. LOVE my Fall TV shows ... big bowl of popcorn, fireplace dancing and my furbaby next to me!
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 4:01AM
jilltv
My favorite viewing spot is on the comfy sectional in our family room; my dear husband lounging on one side of me, my englsh bulldog on the other side!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:02AM
lbelmona
My favorite is the family room
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:06AM
Barbara Loyd
We have 3; 1 in den, 2 in master bedroom (hidden inside an antique cabinet) and a small one in the kitchen. My fav is in the bedroom. Ditto to indianpatti's sentiments/customs re TV viewing fun.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:26AM
stueerb
We have 3 TV's ... but really the favorite place to watch is our hearth room (family room) which is part of our kitchen/dinning area ... one long room but hearth is step down and TV above fireplace. It is really all we need to enjoy the tube watching! We have a lower level which we almost never use ... TV there but really no need and we do have a TV in our bedroom which is on maybe one hour or so a day. I'm going to sell or donate those extra TV's ... it's the hearth room that wins out!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:28AM
susanphoward
My Favorite is in the Great room open airy and close to kitchen
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:39AM
Kristy Ann
We have 5 TVs but only watch two. One in the great room and the other is in our RV.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:49AM
stueerb
Yes close to kitchen is good! Agree!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:49AM
rsuther
We have 3 but mostly watch the one in the den. Would LOVE to have one outside on the covered patio!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:50AM
worshipgirl
We have two TVs. Family room and bedroom (which we rarely watch).
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:55AM
Susan
We used to have a television in every room when the kids were home. Now they are all grown and we just don't watch as much tv. The main tv is in the family room and our second is in them theater room. No more tv in bed.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:01AM
slnorris
We used to have four in our house but we only have two now. We love to watch in the lounge room where the big flat screen television is and the other one is in our bedroom where my husband loves to watch footy while I watch my own show in the lounge room.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:03AM
Lou_Ann
We used to watch a lot more TV...now just have one, no cable- just local channels. Not enamored of most of the shows on purchased TV. Enjoy watching older shows, Antiques Roadshow, local stuff and Netflix movies- in the living room of our renovated older Cape Cod.
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 5:05AM
Linda Williston
We currently have 5 t.v.'s.55" flat screen in family room, 47" flat in living room, 19" flat in kitchen. old big box in quest room, and wall mounted 23" flat in remodeled master bath. The master bath t.v. is favorite.see and hear weather, news, or listen to music while getting ready for the day. No t.v. in master bedroom.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:21AM
jgarrett72
5. My favorite place to watch is in the master bedroom.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:28AM
maryabertram
Family room with family!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:37AM
DD Pennie
We have two TVs, but only use the one in the living room for TV watching. The other is in the bedroom, set up for playing XBox 360. Our 888sqft home can barely contain the two we have! I love hanging out, watching TV in our living room with raw and sculptural art work all over the walls!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:53AM
sarj81
My fave place is the living room cuddled up with my kids.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:57AM
sarah
My best place to watch is in my kitchen - like to multitask ,cooking sipping wine and watching My fave program
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:09AM
cheese4me2
I live a comfy place to chill with friends and have the option of turning on the tv or not! A social room, not just a movie room
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:11AM
coconutgrove
Zero is not an option? My family of three did away with TV about two years ago. We do have a variety of other screens (computers, ipads, etc) on which we watch Netflix. I like to think it makes us a bit more intentional about what we watch.
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 6:14AM
Sorry coconutgrove- If you want to win the slippers, I guess you will have to go buy a TV...;P
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 6:17AM
snapora
Family room
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:19AM
debutterfly
I love watching tv in the family room, surrounded by my wonderful family
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:19AM
Suzanna Sebesteny
I have three TVs. One in a cabinet in the living room, one in the den, and one in the bedroom. I never ever watch the one in the bedroom. My boyfriend thought it would be nice to lay in bed and watch movies, but we both fall asleep without ever seeing the ending, so that TV is leaving soon, trust me. It just takes up space and collects dust. The one in the living room, gets turned on occasionally for the odd DVD viewing, and the one in the den is on most of the time, but I seldom watch, it's just there for noise and company, while I pay bills and surf the web.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:26AM
Patricia Colwell
We have 2. One in the kitchen so we can catch up on news in the morning and one in our media room in the lower level. We leave Oasis on all day because our dogs like watching it when we aren't home
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:28AM
gifted02
We have 5 TVs, one in each bedroom (3), one in the famiyroom and one in my DIVA Room and tht 's where i curl up on the sofa and watch tv on Saturdays. Love it!!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:28AM
jearin
equinoxtrail
We have 3 televisions but to create space, we're moving one out.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:36AM
pippa_67
Three TV's but one is never used. The main TV in the great room is great for watching movies - think... home theater. The one in the spare bedroom is for me to watch movies while hubby watches March Madness on the big screen!!!!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:07AM
kaobrien2001
I don't watch reality TV....so there is not much to watch :-)! One TV in the living room....for Netflix and PBS and a few network shows.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:12AM
speedydee79
Two. Living room and bedroom. I like the one in the living room more bit use the bedroom one the most!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:23AM
Catherine Wei
Currently have none. But I like watching TV shows on my laptop in my bed...or random places in the house as I walk around.
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 7:26AM
felg
I love an area where you can watch tv and play -- create a family entertainment atmosphere
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:26AM
Knitter Clark
Family room!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:30AM
alfackrell
We have WAY too many TVs - 8 total. My fav place is on our lounge couch from crate & barrel. It's one the older couch fabrics - the dark brown sueded fabric you can wash off with a cloth (love it)! It particular we love watching Dexter, which comes to a close here shortly... Although Homeland is around the corner!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:44AM
mo1kenney
I have 3 TV's but I should count the computer for a fourth as I also use it to catch up on shows. Favorite place to watch would be bed.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:52AM
cljakl
We have three. One in adult daughter's room, one in guest room and one in great room (well it will be as soon as remodel done). Might put one in exercise area, pool room and craft rooms, but never in bedroom.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:56AM
debimac0911
I never watch it on the bedroom tv or the den tv since I spend most of my time in my home office. In it I have my Macbook Pro with retina and a pc with 2 huge monitors and a TV (with satellite). Even though i have that I still watch all of my tv on Amazon prime videos and Netflix on my iPad :)
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 8:06AM
heidilinn
We now have 3 televisions ... One in family room (set up to also view from kitchen), one in living room (not used quite as much) and one in our bedroom. The ones in family room and living room definitely used the most. Our youngest daughter had one in her room but she took it to college with her. I never watch t.v. so I never have it on. My husband turns it on practically as soon as he walks in the door.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:11AM
ladybella143
My favorite place to watch TV is in my bedroom - snuggled up in a comforter watching the latest Pixar film with my little girl!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:13AM
Allison Brady
Definitely the living room! Though, I'm in a studio so my TV does double duty.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:27AM
junebug2580
4 TV's. one in each of the kids rooms, one in the master, and one in the family room. I've been thinking that may be too many but Its nice to allow the kids to watch Disney channel somewhere other than the main TV when I'm ready to unwind and watch my own shows.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:28AM
Melanie Sofia Castillo
I have one TV and love to curl up on my couch to watch my favorite shows. With my open floor plan, I can listen to the TV (either a show or the music channels) while I cook. The TV is always on in my home.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:35AM
emccay
We have one... I prefer watching TV in the living room.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:36AM
futhidennis
my favorite place to watch TV is in my bedroom.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:36AM
Studio M Interior Design
Living room and the bedroom, although the bedroom television is rarely ever used.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:39AM
Angellina DiBella
We have 7 I know bad but they all have a purpose lol
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:41AM
germanchickie
My favorite place to watch TV is in the garage.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:44AM
sillysquidget
My fav place to watch tv is in bed.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:51AM
Christian Rosito
My bedroom
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:55AM
Laura Benjamin
I'm old-fashioned. The TV is in the living room. It receives no signals or services. We download stuff and watch when there's little to do.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 9:01AM
kjansma
We mostly watch in the main part of our house. It's all open--living room, family room, dining room, kitchen. Our second tv is in the office, which has become more of a kid room, where they play wii and have sleep overs with friends. The third tv is only a year old but sits unplugged and unused. We got it before we tore down walls to combine the living and family rooms. We are considering hauling it outside to the covered deck sometimes. We cut the cable cord and just use Roku to stream what we want to watch.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 9:32AM
minksinn
We actually only have one legit large screen tv, and it's proper place is in the rec room in the basement! We use it for family movie nights or special things like the Olympics, etc. The other tv is a computer monitor with a tv switch that we use to access local channels only. That one developed when we downsized in a cross country move and rented a small space for a season - the large tv was loaned to family members nearby and the computer became our 'tv' when we wanted to watch news or weather. Not huge tv fans and don't subscribe to cable or dish.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 9:37AM
tingalator
In our home we have one tv in the family room on the wall and it turns to the kitchen, this is normaily where we watch movies. Second tv, down in the basement for the kids and their games and a movie it they want.
there is a tv in the master bedroom, but only watched in the day time for a movie, never in bed.
the oldest child found an old tv in the basement and has hooked up an x box to it. I got rid of cable years ago and we have three local stations. The tv's are really under used most of the time and this does not make me sad. I like to listen to the radio better.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 9:59AM
Nancy Lamb
We have one tv in the great room, where we watch Seinfeld reruns or comedy monologue. It is an ugly monstrosity that we would love to do away with. Definitely no tv in the bedroom as it creates bad feng shui and negative energy.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:20AM
lisaew54
We have two. On in our bedroom which hardly gets turned on and one in our computer room that is always on. Our favorite thing to watch is a Netflix documentary or move or something we dvr'ed, then we can fast forward through the commercials. Way, way too many commercials.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:24AM
henry285
My favorite place to watch TV is in our living room in the upholstered chair which fits my body perfectly but not my husband who is 6'4".
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:31AM
jcchism
We have a cozy living room with lots of comfy chairs and couches to watch TV
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:47AM
OnePlan
I hang my head in shame as I type this - we have 7 !!! And a few iPads and laptops that can watch tv on too ! Terrible !!! My guilty pleasure is watching tv in the garden !! We lug out a big 42" tv and light a fire in the Kadia bowl and lounge on the garden sofas - and watch the bats too !!! :-)
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 10:53AM
dchazerwood
My favorite place to watch TV is in the kitchen, I can clean my house and watch tv at the same time. We have 4 tv's one in the kitchen, but this one is probably 20 years old!!! We also have one in the theater room and one in each of 2 bedrooms.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:56AM
Tiffany Anderson
We have 2. My favorite place to watch is in the living room, while knitting. Unless I'm watching Scandal, then replace knitting with Twitter.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:56AM
maddie3226
My favorite place to watch is anywhere I can put my feet up and snuggle with my hubby!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 11:22AM
calidesign
Three, but none in bedrooms, where TV's don't belong.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 11:23AM
Sandy McClave
I watch the little flat screen in my bedroom most but for sporting events the old Sony Trinitron in the living room!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 11:35AM
janbintn
I watch most from my recliner in the family room. Hubby mostly likes the kitchen TV for his news type shows. All the rest are rarely watched.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:06PM
awesomehart
One TV in my kitchen so I can watch the news as I prepare dinner. One in my bedroom - most comfortable place in the house.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:22PM
hadari
my favorite place to watch TV is on the laptop, in bed.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:25PM
kathyoverbey
Three TV's, more than that and we'd have more TV's than occupants! My fav is in the living room.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:33PM
cathypavli
My favourite place is in my newly decorated basement
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:42PM
Pamela DeCuir Interior Designs
One in the living room (we don't have a family room), one in the bedroom, and one in my "Woman Cave". Favorite place to watch TV is in the living room because that TV is the largest.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:49PM
vjs12
We have two tv's. One is in the family room and one is the office. We watch the family room one the most.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 12:57PM
bcbrewing
We have 3 but the coziness place to watch is in a small area off the bedroom
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:02PM
plasticpatty
My favorite place to watch television is our den. It's a comfy, cozy room and the television has a Roku device, which broadens your options for viewing.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:03PM
klbuckles
Family room
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:28PM
jazzbug
Living room... we can gaze out the window at the ocean when a commercial is on. LOL!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:31PM
shirt54
I watch tv most of the time in my master suite. We have a large sitting area with a sectional sofa...very comfy. When I get sleepy I am only a step away from my bed!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:40PM
gnthill
In the Living Room is where we watch almost all of our tv; which I love because the whole family does it together. I however, enjoy it most in my bedroom - makes it so much easier when I fall asleep watching the tv (which I almost always do!).
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:41PM
Roberta Eslich
We have 4 TVs. 1 in rec room. 1 in family room 2 in 2 pf the bedrooms. One of us watches the rec room tv. And I watch the family room tv during daytime hours just purchased this home, needs some tweaking but nice overall. Tv is next to patio and can look out while watching . Nice area here. Could use some tweaking ideas.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:48PM
jkile812
My favorite place to watch tv is in my man cave.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 1:55PM
Kim Hansen
We have three, one in the family room, one in the basement, and one in our bedroom. The one in the basement doesn't work anymore so we'll be moving the old one from our room to the basement for the kids. So I guess we on,y have 2 now.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:01PM
paulamarsic
My favorite place to watch TV is anywhere my family is. Usually husband and three kids in our king size bed.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:01PM
llmblonde
I chose Number 3 because of it's comfort and practicality. Great entertaining room for many.

Oh yeah, we have only one TV - odd, yes?
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:04PM
sunnygirl5
Favourite place is in the living room curled up under my husband.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:05PM
jinglebelle
I watch in the kitchen a lot, then the living room, then my bedroom. I'm most comfortable in the living room, but spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so I'd say the living room is my favorite spot.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:07PM
Sharnay Staley
My favorite place to watch is in my living room. I just moved and have not furnished my bonus room. I hope I win this would give me a huge start!!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:11PM
Faye
We have five TV's. one in the great room in a cabinet, one in the master bedroom in a cabinet, one in the kitchen, one in the guest room, and a really big one in the man cave. I like TV 's out of sight. Who started this thing about TV's over the fireplace?????? I watch the one in the master bedroom the most and my hubby watches the one in the man cave the most.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:14PM
cinamonny
We have two tvs: one in the living room and one in the master bedroom. I prefer to stretch out and lay in bed while watching tv.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 2:59PM
JILL OF ALL~Kaarisa Blackwell
I like many others have done away with subscribing to expensive programming to only get a bunch of nonsense. I have one t.v. in living room and stream Netflix Movies and TED Talks occasionally, but mostly music from all around the world! At $8 per month ( free to my friends who I just give my password to)...I don't feel so obligated to spend my valuable time watching it. So many other exciting things to do with ones time...like old-fashioned arts, crafts, playing (actual) board games, having nice conversations and meals without the t.v.! Ah, the good ole days are still possible...it's a choice.
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 3:09PM
amafixer
My favorite place to watch tv is in the living room.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:18PM
pamflan30
I love watching in our cozy family room. We have these great chesterfield couches that are so spacious and comfortable
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:26PM
Molto Bene Studios
Personally, I watch TV mostly on my Kindle Fire (or in hotel rooms because I travel a lot)
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:28PM
mamoruth
Fav place is the bedroom.. Some nights it is actually the Tv that helps me to sleep.. Other nights it's a book or browsing on iPad..
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:33PM
wjaf
MY BEDROOM IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO WATCH TV WITH THE LAPTOP AND MY LITTLE POODLE THAT I LOST. I ALSO READ MY BIBLE SOMETIME AT THE SAME TIME., THERE IS NOTHING REAL GOOD ON.SEEMS LIKE THEIR IS LESS QUALITY PROGRAMING THAN EVER BEFORE.WE HAVE 4 TVS.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 3:58PM
ilovephotography
My favorite place to watch TV is in the basement. It's always fun to chill down there and just leave all of your troubles upstairs... :)
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:01PM
Jo McCullough
Bedroom for me, but when hubby wants to watch and I'm trying to sleep I have to send him out. HE can fall asleep with ME watching it in the bedroom though.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:05PM
travia
My favorite place to watch television is in the bathroom while soaking in my whirlpool tub.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:46PM
gabdam
Living room
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 4:58PM
Gilbert Ng
Love the bar table behind the sofa, must be super fun during party.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:07PM
Laura
We have 3, the one in the family room is watched the most.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 5:48PM
mag0724
We did have four--when our newly wed neighbors move in we gave them one of the tvs--now we have three-- one in the living room ,one in the guest bedroom and can be seen from the office and one in the master bedroom to watch romantic movies with my wife.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:12PM
dor_jose
I watch a lot of TV in my family / living room but enjoy watching in my bedroom all by myself while reading a book or on my tablet or just curl up with my pillow, of course with the knowledge that my son and hubby are close by and okay.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:20PM
Amanda Moore
We have two. The one in the bedroom has been used a total of two times. Sick days only. We use the living room tv every other day or so.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:25PM
jnewtoy2
I love watching tv in the den with my family! However, if I had a tv in my room I would snuggle in bed watching tv and listening to the rain all day! :)
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:25PM
Diane Miller
Yes, we have to many, and seldom watch!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:37PM
lecobayview
Barb C. I enjoy the tube in my very large living room.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 6:38PM
Barbara Rhoades
We have 3 TVs in our home. We always gravitate to the Family Room! It's cozy, a big sectional & a big TV makes for cozy big fun!
1 Like   August 28, 2013 at 7:02PM
Erin L
Family room!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:11PM
pluckygirl
We have four TV's in our house. One is leaving for college soon. :) One in the bedroom, One in the family room and one in a bonus room that no one ever uses. We watch the one in the family room for the new, HGTV and Modern Family. The one in the bedroom is mostly for watching Seinfeld reruns. What a life, huh? lol.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:11PM
life4real
My favorite place to watch tv is my bedroom. The bad side of that is that I often fall asleep with the TV on!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:14PM
Terri Fleck Demaray
We made a TV/library room and its so cozy!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:17PM
asergenese
The gym while running of course!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:19PM
Paul B. Showers
There are two TVs in my home. One in the first floor living room and one in my library off the master bedroom. I refuse to have a TV in the bedroom. I find the love seat in the library very comfortable and the smaller TV easy to view. It's an intimate setting and it also encourage reading when there is nothing to watch on over 300 cable channels.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:19PM
cooneyla
Favorite place is in bed, winding down after a long day!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:20PM
Lee Smith
we paid extra to have a CATV connection in every room when we bought our home. We have 2 old analogs that have beautiful pics and a 60 inch projection Sony complete with the blue blob :)
Hoping to get a flatscreen HDTV when we move
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:27PM
pdaley4
We have three TV's one in the bedroom that is only used in the morning to watch briefly the weather and a few minutes of news then off to get two little boys ready for school. We have a small town home 2700 sq and three sets of stairs (11 stairs each). I want to redo the basement and the bottom stairs. I need help - we have a 18ft in length by 15 width basement with my husband bach pad furniture. Needless to say we need an facelift in the basement that no one uses because my boys think their is ghost and I told them it was the ghost of the 1980's furniture. HELP
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:36PM
bluejeanroy
We have 3 tv's. One in each bedroom and one in the living room. The one in the living room is the most comfortable.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 7:43PM
abcarlozo
We rehabbed our drafty basement- now we have a garret family room.
2 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:18PM
thesocals
We have 2 - none in bedrooms!! Main tv watching is done in family room, as a family.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:52PM
mnky1682
I like to watch tv when the kids are at school and the hubby is at work. Quiet time for me in the recliner in the living room with the biggest tv in the house...65"
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:54PM
dawnbc1
2 In the house but definitely the bedroom instead of family room. So cozy under the duvet....
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 9:09PM
judithahall
We have 5 TV's scattered around the house. Since our kids are now grown and gone, we always watch TV in the den. It's a small cozy room, with a small sofa and a chair and right off of the kitchen. Perfect!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:10PM
rosegrower
We have a large modern house. Televisions are in two family rooms, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, and master bath.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:44PM
rosegrower
Favorite place to watch out of 7 televisions is the one in the master bath. I can bathe in the jacuzzi tub
with a glass of wine while watching tv.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:46PM
Stewarts Point
Only one place to watch. In family room
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:47PM
Jennifer D.
My bedroom of course!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 10:48PM
dlbconductor
Our favorite place to watch is in our den/music room. TV is hidden in built in Colonial cabinets.
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 11:43PM
momof5x
The family room for us is the best place to watch TV, gathering everyone, having chats and watching fav programs ( cable only in this room) such as Chopped and Home Interior Shows . The other TVs : One in guest room, visitors' room and the rest in family members' rooms for -of course- you guess right, video games!
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 12:04AM
Patrick Peyton
I have a big family so the family room
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 12:13AM
ochi29
my favorite place to watch tv
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 12:16AM
abbas farajpour
nice
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 1:36AM
maryegg
we have 6 one in familyroom,one in office ,one in basement where we work out and 2 in upstairs guest rooms
we watch cable. Just got apple tv but not hooked up yet
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 5:51AM
AriunZaya Narantsetseg
My family love watching in the middle of the living room!! Near the kitchen!!
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:28AM
cagoudy
In the living room, curled up on the couch.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 10:03AM
Belahn
We have a tv in the living room that my husband sometimes uses but I have a room set up with a tv, treadmill, stationary bike and weights and usually only watch tv when I am working out. It makes the time go by so much faster.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 11:15AM
katrinalovesteeth
On my couch in the living room. I have resisted a tv in my bedroom but when I visit my boyfriend and watch tv all morning in his bed it's a luxurious treat!
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 11:44AM
Jeannine Isom
We have 2 TVs--one in the family room and one in the guest bedroom. We always watch in the family room, but are finding less and less worth watching.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 12:36PM
Cynthia Spurlock
We have a 3 televisions. One in a detached office that my husband watches 'his' shows on, one in the family room that is watched primarily by my Granddaughter and one in our bedroom where I do the main watching.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 2:53PM
ladysui
In my bedroom. Watching tv from bed, put the sleep timer and fall asleep.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 7:35PM
hurst visual solutions
One in kitchen for internet and cooking while watching the news.. or surfing for recipes. One in husband's office of the same size, for him to check on the news... Large one in main family room, master bedroom, son's bedroom, apartment space downstairs with one in living space and one in bedroom. SEVEN! @-@
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 7:55PM
missy3602
My favorite place to watch TV is outside under my patio. My sons set up an older 32 inch tv that they got free, it is under cover but with clear roofing so I can watch tv and the stars. Oh and did I mention I can watch it while in the hotub also.? Yep that is my favorite place to watch tv.
1 Like   August 29, 2013 at 8:08PM
Donna Dixon
I'm surprised most got rid of their cable. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't watch my interior design and cooking shows! We have one in our only family/living room and one in the bedroom.
1 Like   August 29, 2013 at 8:12PM
epigrrrl
Living room couch-soo comfy!
1 Like   August 29, 2013 at 8:13PM
e7strada
3. One in my room, one in garage and one in the living room. I want one in the family room next to the kitchen and my husband is not on the same page. Plus, I'm just thankful I have a home for my family:)
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:19PM
katrinamatta
I have 3 tv's and love watching tv in the family room.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:25PM
evamdesign
We have three TVs and no cable! We also have 3 PS3 that serve as bluray players and Netflix portals. We have one in the gym, one in our main living area and another is our big screen in the basement rec room. The latter is my favorite
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:37PM
yellbean
We have three TV's. my wife, two boys, and myself love to cuddle up for a good flick in the livingroom.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:39PM
Carol Catlin
I watch a lot of streaming TV on my laptop. When I watch with my husband, we snuggle up in the living room in front of our big screen.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:45PM
dreacorator
In the living room with our legs resting on an ottoman. The best feeling in the world to have that moment after a hard work week...
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 9:48PM
sousou87
Zero. No time for TV
1 Like   August 29, 2013 at 10:11PM
swagg_life
I pick number 1 because it has a tv n couch for family to feel welcome and contoble
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 10:25PM
eureca
I enjoy watching feel good dramas in my bedroom, propped up by a ton of down pillows and luxe bedding.
1 Like   August 29, 2013 at 10:33PM
jaypigvan
Favorite place to watch TV is on the couch.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 10:51PM
armygirl1987
I have 3 and favorite spot id in my bedroom.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 10:52PM
beloved777
I love to watch TV in our front living room....
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 12:25AM
Kelly's Practical Styling
I watch tv mostly in the lounge room whilst spending time with my husband and children
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 4:23AM
NexG Interiors
When we are watching TV with our family members and with our friends that will give great feel..

interiors decoration | chennai modular kitchens | chennai interiors
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 4:32AM
chrisophie
We own absolutely no televisions. Most watching occurs on our laptops and it is mostly streaming. When we are streaming we do so in the sunroom, living room and kitchen.
1 Like   August 30, 2013 at 5:13AM
lorrainewho
This summer we have been streaming slingbox to the cottage. The laptop moves where we do. Kitchen, deck, bedroom…..anywhere we want.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:19AM
ajnz833
My favourite place to watch TV is in the living room, closely followed by the kitchen while preping food & cleaning up, or while busy with a puzzle on the dining room table (who does that anymore?). TV in the kitchen, dining room, living room. My husband wants a tv in the bedroom but I think its a terrible idea. My son wants a tv in his bedroom too... (two bad boys). 8*)
1 Like   August 30, 2013 at 5:30AM
Walker Woodworking
We have more than 5 Tv's - and I watch on average less than 1 hour of TV/day.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:33AM
drken85
We have 3 "old school" TVs because we're waiting to remodel the family room. Still, like to watch TV in that room the best.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 6:17AM
balistudio
I like to watch in our small den off of the kitchen
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 10:06AM
cezaney
I am not a great television watcher - but - I do love watching quality movies. Now, where else would one watch television - but in the "Parlor"! And, why would one need more than on television...I mean, think, of the electricity one is wasting.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 11:21AM
hausbucher
I have one TV in the living room that is in an armoire so I can close the doors and not have to look at the thing!
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 12:04PM
nancyann0277a
We have two, one in family room and one in bedroom. Loving the one in the bedroom. Love watching in the mornings before getting up for the day.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 1:50PM
turnermd
We have two currently. One in the family room and one in the bedroom. We will be moving shortly and will probably add two more at that time. One in an upstairs den and some sort of device in the kitchen that will allow me to watch tv and access and the internet. Not sure what kind of device this will be, but I'm looking.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 4:43PM
honeyspoilsme
We have three - one in the family room, bedroom and kitchen.

Our favorite place to watch is in our family room, in our side by side recliners, with our individual remote controls, (trust me - it's like dual climate controls in a car - we each have a remote - it's saved our marriage!) with a supply of snicky-snacks and drinks, and watching our favorite teams: RAVENS and ORIOLES!

I voted for #4 - What a sweet set up! Ideally, to have a BIG flatscreen in the middle with 3 smaller flat screens above that and one on each side. That way, we could catch all the NFL games and not miss any being broadcast on any other networks, PLUS, one tuned in to keep tabs on the latest Nascar race, one tuned into
HGTV and one tuned into DIY Network. Ah, bliss............

Now if only I could sweet talk my husband into remodeling the family room with that set up! (In my dreams, he says)
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:02PM
Frishta Khuram
my favorite place to watch tv is in my room
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:04PM
beldridge
We have one in the kitchen, one in the guestroom, one in the living room. Friday evening is the movie night for the family.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:15PM
mgrechot
While we have 4 TV's 2 are really computer screens. Except for computer & roku, it's no TV for this houzz:)
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:21PM
lindaburns
My favorite area to watch tv is in the bedroom, from my comfy bed. The tv is 52" in a lovely built in wall cabinet between two bookcases with below cabinet storage.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:35PM
the essentials inside
We are ipad/netflix watchers too & I (not wisely) only watch in bed. Our 1 tv is my dd's and usually used for the wii.

~Lyvonne
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 5:59PM
Nutmeg Designs
Only one tv and I watch in bed.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 6:04PM
mamamarciano
My favorite spot is in our family room with our babies dancing to the music in their show.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 8:25PM
daveyola
Our new big open family room kitchen area, huge seating and food nearby, watch while you cook ;)
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 8:46PM
tbabb
We have 7 TV's and are in progress of remodeling our master suite that will include a tv in the bathroom! We have the most fun watching TV and movies in the man cave above the work shop...it has a a 3D TV, surround sound, popcorn machine and fridge.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 9:23PM
dottybean
We have never had TVs in bedrooms so just the family room and the game room for us.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 9:26PM
lc29
I watch the one in my great room the most, it's watchable from the kitchen as well. I actually own a 30+ year old tv that I watch when I'm in my workroom, still works great! Can't get the one in my bedroom to work, something in the connection between the tv, receiver and satellite. Worked at one time, but can't get it reattached correctly, makes me yearn for simpler times!
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 10:15PM
woodlandthings
My favorite place to watch tv is my living room because it's the only room with a TV.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 10:41PM
pirateroo
Just got a fifth tv for the family room off the kitchen. I had removed the small one that was there before because I couldn't stand listening to the annoying kids programs my son watched. He outsmarted me though, started watching his shows on his iPad in the kitchen! Just did a major remodel of the main floor in our house including the kitchen and decided to put a tv back in the family room on a swing arm so I can watch the news etc. while I'm in the kitchen. Also have 2 tv's in the man cave in the basement ( I guess it's a man thing) and one in the master bedroom and another in the living room. Watch most tv in the living room as a family when we have movie night. I agree- no tv's in kids bedrooms!
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 10:55PM
pamtsavo
I use to have 8....one even in the laundry room, just in case I was held hostage by the dirty clothes, nowadays the kiddos are grown and gone and so is laundry room.....we are now down to 3 TV's. One for the master and one for the dame and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 10:55PM
arubalime
I have lots of tvs but I am watching more shows on my iPad
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 11:20PM
heba22
Living room with friends and family bedroom for specific shows :)
I have 2 tv
0 Likes   August 30, 2013 at 11:26PM
forsythes
We have 10. How is everyone living with so few????
1 Like   August 30, 2013 at 11:44PM
Holly
Three TV's: great room, master bedroom, & bonus room. The biggest and best TV watching is in the great room, the hub of our house.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 12:21AM
Rachel Stephens
My favorite place is the family room!
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 12:39AM
Afaq Ali Ahmad
My favorite place to TV is living room.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 1:18AM
Al Jones
only 1 TV, and it's in our great big "great room" .
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 4:12AM
Cindy Hannon
Two TV's Great Room and Bedroom. Favorite place, in the great room.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 4:55AM
ashlie42
My favorite place to watch TV is in my bedroom.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 12:59PM
Kari D
We have 4: living room, play room, bedroom, and one in the exercise room. We are getting rid of the one in the play room, and if I could convince my husband I'd get rid of the one in the bedroom too. My favorite place to watch tv is in the heart of the house where everyone gathers, the living room.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 5:38PM
Terrance Grant
We have 5 TV's. . . One in each of the four bedrooms, and one in the living room. Even have a projector in the back yard.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 6:36PM
Barnhart Gallery
Depends what you consider a TV. Big flatscreens in the great room and master, multiple monitor screens in the office, old clunkers hooked up to various gaming systems in the kids' hangout spaces, a portable Zoombox that can play CD's on the ceiling or anywhere else we point it, and various mobile devices -- one of which we snuck out to our island cabin in Maine and watched "Groundhog Day" under the stars...will install a medium flat once exercise area is underway to encourage a longer (distracted!) workout.

So, two, I guess. ;)
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 7:17PM
matteganhouse
1 big screen in the family room is all we need!
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 7:46PM
rookielz
The main tv is in the living room. Sometimes, in the deep of winter, we will snuggle up together and watch tv in the bedroom. Once we find the funds to finish the basement, the living room tv will be moved there.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 7:58PM
Maria Johnson
We would open the bedroom to patio French doors and turn the TV on stand towards the pool. We would then blow up the pool floating boats and moor them to the porch posts. Grab a bottle of our favorite wine and toast to another arduous work week now behind us. A slice of heaven it is!
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 8:11PM
jazzijan
1 big screen in the upstairs bonus (optional 5th bed)room, turned into a TV room. Have debated whether to get another big screen for downstairs family room since the old Sony down there bit the dust...
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 8:15PM
queencrowe
3 tv's, one in family room, one in my office and one in guest bedroom. Like to watch in family room in winters with fire going. No tv in our bedroom ever!!
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 8:53PM
lashelle21
All together it's 6 TVs in my house. My favorite place to watch tv is in my bed.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 9:06PM
greenmamaof2
We have 1 and it typically resides in the main living area of the house. We're in temp housing waiting for our house to be built, so have the TV hooked up in a bedroom for the kids to watch videos, otherwise, no TV for us until January.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 9:15PM
Angela Silvestri
Love to watch tv with my sniffly dogs
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 9:19PM
katrich514
I love TV. We mostly watch in our family room but will watch it in bed if I wake up and can't sleep. My granddaughter watches TV in her room and we occasionally (only when I truly make myself)! watch TV or video while I'm on the Elliptical. We have 2 big screens and 2 small TV's.
0 Likes   August 31, 2013 at 9:44PM
Elyse Baker
In our entertainment room :)
1 Like   August 31, 2013 at 10:09PM
Angela Roberts
I like watching in my bedroom.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 12:30AM
Missy Jeanne
We have a tv in every room (8) plus 2 more (1 in each guest house.) our phones don't count do they? Lol
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 1:33AM
debandrob
Love watching tv in bed.. So comfy & warm!
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 1:51AM
smugglersmom
We have one tv in the living room--a large flat panel. We are watching more and more tv via internet (apple tv) and may eventually ditch the cable expense in favor of the apple tv/on demand only option. I used to have a tv in the bedroom and enjoyed falling asleep that way, but now that I'm with someone else, we prefer to keep the bedroom a place for sleeping.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 3:23AM
cynlooks
We have 5 TV's and the one in the kitchen is on the most. We added a lounge chair where we can relax and be close to snacks and our favorite adult beverages.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 5:35AM
dsharrison
One TV-in our living room. Contemplating ditching cable & watching via Internet. Trying to read more, watch less!
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 7:15AM
mousemaker
this thread is like Days of Our Lives :)
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 8:20AM
Kristine Scott
I love to watch TV in our bedroom! It's comfy, we look forward to TV time at night!
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 1:48PM
designpolice
We have 4. One in the den, one in our bedroom, a small one in the kitchen and one in the guest bedroom.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 1:53PM
mjspiess
We have 2 tvs and our favorite spot is in our living room.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 3:12PM
jen046
Two in our house. Mine in the lounge off of the kitchen, and my husband's in his man cave. Separate TVs = happy marriage!
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 6:08PM
hhmtb
one in livingroom and bedroom
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 6:19PM
ibaaramu
Love to watch in my bedroom! nice and cozy
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 6:30PM
helmandale
My favorite place to watch TV is in my restroom. We have 5 televisions plus a theater.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 7:19PM
Barnhart Gallery
helmandale, you put the "rest" in "restroom!"
1 Like   September 1, 2013 at 7:25PM
judyideas
We have 3: bedroom, great room, office. We can see the great room TV from the kitchen, so no need there
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 8:50PM
Madeline Garcia
My favorite place is definitely the bedroom! Looking at 55 inches of HD TV, especially when watching aerial views of America, and Nature/Animal. Awesome!
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 9:07PM
snkvma
Unfortunately my favorite place is the bedroom. I do program it to turn off in an hour.
0 Likes   September 1, 2013 at 9:21PM
bhalston
Our favorite place is the living room...biggest set, closest to the kitchen, and comfortable seating =)
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 6:52AM
Sylvie T.
No. 1for me since it is tucked away in TV room. Nicely done.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 7:04AM
Stephanie Weiss
I have zero TVs. Anything I need to watch on "TV," I watch on my iMac. There may be a TV in my future, but it will be just for watching movies, because they're better on a bigger screen.
1 Like   September 2, 2013 at 7:07AM
cbrigden
In our new home with a large basement and surround sound and leather L-Shaped couch. Very simple. All that's needed is Nachos, chili and a cold beer. Oh, and don't forget about great friends.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 7:19AM
Jackie Rhodes
I have 4, and the fave place to watch is the bedroom.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 7:31AM
Diane Miller
My favorite place was the discovering that I am able to view the wall mounted TV from the pool area at with the addition of a couple of outdoor speakers! Unplanned, spectacular!
1 Like   September 2, 2013 at 10:06AM
Snaggy
we have 3 one in the kitchen one in the sitting room and one in the computer room
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 10:12AM
Diane Miller
More than 5! Guilty!
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 10:16AM
pickles78
We have one TV and it's in our family room. That is where we spend most of our time.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 12:23PM
deemj
One in the family room and one in a den.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 12:59PM
Osh Leveque_Perkins
I don't watch much tv, so I love the DVR and like to watch a couple of shows from my cozy bed right before sleep. It allows me to rid my daily thought and stress, relax, and go right to sleep at the end.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 1:26PM
donnalola
We have 2, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the family room. My favorite place to watch would be in my cozy bed.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 4:36PM
katheros99
One for us. Thinking of getting a second one for the bedroom. I'm resisting it (beds are for sleeping and other fun things not tv viewing) but we keep falling asleep in the living room so.... Yeah. May be time to relent!
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 4:42PM
michaelrisch
Bedroom for me!
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 7:19PM
Drafting & Soil Monitoring Services LLC
Well, I would have to say my living room. I try to avoid the habit of late night TV watching in my bedroom. It kind of screws with my biological clock.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 7:35PM
cindiru1
We have 9 tv's, it is very sad to think how many we have. I even will watch some tv on my iPad, ( I was whining to my husband that I don't have a tv in my bathroom while I get ready in the morning) I have one in the kitchen, I have one in the bar while I do my oil painting and I have one in every other room. Big ones too. I was being ridiculous. I told him I was sorry.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 8:14PM
Heather Bertolami
Smart TV over the fireplace in the family room...cozy room where we can all hang as a family and watch a movie... or watch YouTube videos and laugh and dance together.
0 Likes   September 2, 2013 at 8:21PM
loveyoga
I like five. as I think this is brilliant idea to get the full enjoyment of nature and TV.
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 7:43AM
cesca7
One in the living room. One in the den. One in master bedroom (that only gets watched when hubby is out at sea). One dedicated old one that only plays Between the Lions tapes. Two that only get game use.
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 9:45AM
Mary Casey
Family Room/Living is my favorite place - curled up on the couch with a blanket and a glass of wine. :-)
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 10:46AM
Drafting & Soil Monitoring Services LLC
House Plan 120G - A Beautiful Traditional European home plan for the eloquent eye!
The cost of this home plan starts under $380. We would love to provide you with an affordable dream home plan. Take a look at this beautiful home plan. http://www.houseplansbydsms.com/shop/2-story-house-plans/house-plan-120g/
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 8:48PM
suzanne_m
I have one tv only and it is in our living room. I wished I had a family room too because that's where the tv would go.
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 9:52PM
geo55
I love watching TV in my TV room. I use one of my bedrooms upstairs as a 'den.' It's so cozy in there with the comfy couch and the large screen. I much prefer keeping the TV out of the living room or at least under cover in there.
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 10:20PM
June Tesheira
My favourite place to watch TV is in bed.
0 Likes   September 4, 2013 at 9:24AM
edithsmom
We have only ever had one TV and it has always been in the living room ( except for the four years we lived in a small apartment, when the TV was in our bedroom due to the cable access...hated that). Like many others commenting, we have gone to streaming and Netflix, but still enjoy the cosy evening spent watching movies with my dear husband.
0 Likes   September 4, 2013 at 11:47AM
Jeannie Nguyen
CONGRATULATIONS to belahn for winning this poll! If you want another chance to win your own pair of Houzz slippers, there's still time left in our Fall Veggies poll! Go on over there and get your comments in--there's still a few days left! http://www.houzz.com/discussions/628768/Comment-for-a-chance-to-win--POLL--Fall-Veggies
0 Likes   September 4, 2013 at 11:50AM
Tracy Greenberg
Kids watch in the basement. Husband and I watch in the family room/den. We have one in master bedroom too but it is really only used so I can watch the news before I go to bed at night.
0 Likes   September 4, 2013 at 12:48PM
kcohea
We have 4 TVs. But only the one in the living room is on every night and its on either NCIS, FOX news, or USA, FOOD, ESPN, HGTV networks. We have one that my husband takes to the Garage on weekends so he can work on his Model A and watch OSU, OU, and NASCAR. We record most shows so we can manage our time.
0 Likes   September 6, 2013 at 5:57AM
rawketgrl
There is no category for me. I own ZERO TVs. I am saving it for when I am old and worn out from all the fun I am having now! LOL...(really, I'm just too cheap to pay for cable).
1 Like   February 23, 2014 at 11:08PM
caojg
Uhffffvvbb
0 Likes   May 12, 2014 at 8:30AM
Eliza Osenbaugh-Stewart
1 in the living room and 1 in hubby's man cave.
0 Likes   May 22, 2014 at 11:56AM
colette01
With three kids, a media room and a great room...we have five T.vs
0 Likes   June 13, 2014 at 10:31PM
drken85
We have 3.
0 Likes   June 15, 2014 at 6:27PM
POLL: TV's Everywhere?
Would you ever put a TV in any of these unusual places? Vote...
Houzz Polls
POLL: Books or TV?
If you could have only one or the other in your home,...
Poll: Should you have a TV in your bedroom?
I have recently moved house and have not put a TV in...
Georgina Gamble
POLL: TV in the bedroom - yay or nay?
For many it's a perfect way to relax, but for others...
Tom Flanagan
happycl8
Omg I just bought a couch and I want to return it but can't. Help me m
Room is across from kitchen at the entrance of the...
minnows
Should we remove the stone?
We are remodeling our rental property and not sure...
ouraustinhome
need help with a outside dead wall
We are almost finished building our new house and we...
kevinhitge
Need help for bedroom dresser and TV
Hello everyone, I need some help about the dresser...
dowdowburns