The right white from Dunn Edwards
deb75taz
I need help trying to find the right whites for the interior of my house. i have an old victoria house with triple crown molding. i want to keep it classic white. i want the moldings and walls to have two seperate color whites that compliment each other. i want the walls to look creamy and not to bright. using dunn edwards...any suggestions please
apple_pie_order
Choose a white that goes with the flooring. Do you have hardwood? If so, what kind and color?

It will look better if the wall color is definitely different from the molding color. Cream plus white is a good match. Think vanilla ice cream with whipped cream.
2 Likes   Thanked by deb75taz    August 27, 2013 at 3:53PM
deb75taz
I have dark brown hard wood flooring. I really like that analogy of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. This is what I was kinda thinking, but wasnt quite sure if that combo would work. Thanks!
0 Likes   August 27, 2013 at 7:05PM
apple_pie_order
There are lots of vanilla ice cream colors. Pick one that goes with the tone of the dark hardwood, then the white that goes with it. Dunn Edwards has lots of cream and white colors, you will probably find several good choices.
1 Like   August 27, 2013 at 7:27PM
Need advice on furnishing and decorating a small home
My new home for my two boys (8 & 12), our small dog...
Updating curb appeal...adding cottage charm?
We are looking to add curb appeal and charm to our...
Need help with hardware for interior bifold windows
Hello, we want to put bifold windows up to be able...
Bright white vs soft recessed light bulbs
Which do you prefer! I feel like bright white would...