Please help me with my STILLl unfinished living room after 7 years!
Ginny Reames
I moved into this house seven years ago and have yet to decide on the accent color I want. I never found art for over the fireplace. I had a contemporary rug in the room but saw a similar one on an episode of "Cops" so it was gone in 60 seconds. Suggestions on these items plus wall colors, drapes....anything is appreciated. The rest of the house is transitional with contemporary art. I'm drawn to blues and grays and have many blues throughout the house. The pillows were left over from another project and I wondered if they worked?
spitfire60
For me this would not work, it's very formal to me/wasted space.. What is it used for? I like a lot of light, I would lose the black drapes, put in shades that move up or down or even that stick on artsy stuff, to allow all the light in and provide privacy. A really nice area rug. two nice sized couches with a short table in the middle if wanted or none at all, to leave the space open.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 6:38AM
Ginny Reames
Its a formal living room/ library in the front of the house off the foyer I've only used it a few times. I wish it was my master closet as it backs up to the master bath but that would mean moving walls/plumbing/etc. Here is a pic of the other side of the room
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 6:57AM
spitfire60
I've always wanted a fireplace in my bedroom, can you turn it into one ..
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 7:19AM
Ginny Reames
After we've lived here a few more years I probably will incorporate this area into our master bedroom/closet. But the ideas I have will cost mega bucks.....houzz thrills me and scares the he!! out of my husband. For now though I need to work with changing wall color and a rug, plus adding/deleting a few things. The windows are pretty and we don't need drapes as the deer are the only eyes looking in. So I am going to take your suggestion and lose the drapes. They were custom and as soon as they were in I was disappointed.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 7:29AM
If you'd post a few pix of the rest of your home - especially rooms you're very satisfied with - we could help you incorporate your style and look here. While I'm not crazy about the dark drapes, if you wanted to turn this into a media room for the master, they could be very room darkening for that purpose.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 7:36AM
Ginny Reames
My style changes so often its hard for me to keep up! But here are a few pics of the adjoining rooms.
4 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 7:52AM
Stephanie Wiggins
I love your taste. I'm not a decorator or have any style ideas but, I think it needs more light (natural and artificial) and some art (flowers, pictures). I would (if possible) make that area above the fireplace a flat screen TV spot...it just looks like that should be there. I don't think it's possible with the heat and fire. just a thought. Love the other side of the room.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 8:03AM
Closet Classics of Andover
I love the chairs but it does not seem practical in this space. (Keep the chairs for a different room.) I would suggest putting a couch on the right hand side of the room, almost against the right wall, because right now your chairs are facing the door and have their backs to the fire place. If you position the couch on the side of the room it will face both the fire place and the door, and look less awkward and more inviting. If you want to keep the round table in here, you should consider getting a half circle shaped couch. I think this would look very nice.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 8:09AM
Wow! That dining room is killer impressive! And you have some great art. Have you ever tried that lighter, more square one over the FP in your dilemma room?
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 10:18AM
Ginny Reames
Thank you Stephanie. I too think it needs more light tones. The great room is the next room and it has two sofas, chairs etc. this room is mostly for looks. Although, the chairs are surprisingly comfy and make you want to smoke a cigarette with a long cigarette holder and have a martini. I was going for an old Hollywood look. I am now thinking a light textured off white carpet, no drapes or light drapes.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 11:56AM
Ginny Reames
Closet Classics, I've considered putting the chairs at the foot of the bed and just starting over in that room but if/when I start over I want to incorporate it into the master bedroom. Probably a dressing area/closet. That way I would really use the space. I do think I will get a smaller table and face the chairs to the fireplace. That table is huge and the room isn't because of the built ins. . Its hard to tell proportions in pictures but if I did that w/the existing table you couldn't walk through the room without running into the chairs. There are a few walls in my house I would just like to shove over.....but that's really expensive!
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 12:04PM
Ginny Reames
Thanks decoenthusiest, the dining room is my favorite room! Hardly used as I don't cook, but it makes me happy when I walk by it.i wish either of those pieces would fit but the area above the mantle is framed out to hold a pic approx 34"tall by 42wide. Either of the other two pieces would touch the ceiling. I do know the artist who did the lighter one and she has one that is similar but has an abstract angel in it. That piece is smaller. Do you think the lighter pic with blues would work with the black/cream thing I have going on?
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 12:10PM
Snaggy
The dining room wow!
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 12:22PM
wjaf
YOU HAVE GOOD BONES IN YOUR LIVNG ROOM. FIRST IF ECONOMICALLY POSSIBLE I WOULD HVE 4"SHUTTERS INSTALLED IN WINDOWS IN WHITE. MKE TWO PANELS FOR CURTAINS. BUY AN ANTIQUE SOFA PAINT IT WHITE, SAND TO SHABBY CHIC IT. UPOLSTER IT IN CHARCOAL GREY LINEN. GET WHITE PLUSH SHAG CARPET CUT IN THE ROUND TO FIT YOUR ROOM.PAINT THE WALLS GREY.
USE LINEN COVERED PILLOWS TO BLEND (SIGNATURE PATTERN WOULD ENHANCE ZEBRA CHAIRS..
BUY OLD 8 LIGHT WINDOW. INSTALL ANTIQUED MIRROR S. DONOT REFINISH WINDOW. YOU NEED THE TEXTURE.
THE ITEMS ON THE COFFEE TABLE LOOK LIKE MERCURY GLASS. REPEAT ON MANTLE TALLEST TO THE LEFT. DRIED GRAPE VINE AROUND ONE OF THEM TO FEED TEXTURE TO THE SETTING. YOU MIGHT ADD ANOTHER 2 NARROW ANTIQUE WINDOWS VERTICALLY, ONE IN FRONT ANOTHER. SOME OLD BOOKS TO FINISH TE MANTLE.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST A LARGE STAND UP MIRROR OPPOSITE YOUR BLK.FURNITURE TO BALANCE THE ROOM. YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROOM. HOPE YOU ENJOY, JUDY F. WEAVER
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 12:32PM
Ginny Reames
Wow whef! I love it! Gunna let that sink in and try to visualize. I have a huge antique mirror I bought with no use for it. I haven't decided where to put it but it may work?? Its 45x55" and can be hung horz. Or vertical.
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 12:57PM
Looks like we need to shop your home - you probably have the entire room already, just a matter of putting our eyes on it! Hope that mirror works - looks like it would be ideal over the FP. Like wjaf's enthusiasm and ideas but after seeing your dining room, I'm not sure shabby chic is the way I'd go. However, you did say you're kinda flexible and like to change things up, so it might work. What do you want to use the room for? Is anyone musical - need a spot for a baby grand? Don't see books in the shelves so assume a library wouldn't interest you. How could this room be accessed from the master bedroom?
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 1:27PM
Somehow, your closet idea is stewing in my mind! How about a master dressing room for two with comfy seating by the fire? These cabinets reminded me of yours which could easily be modified. The second one just looks scrumptious. I'm sure we could combine the two if you can arrange a passage from the bedroom. Do you have a floorplan?
The Guests are Coming - It's time to Organize
Forest Hill Road
2 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 1:46PM
Angelina Vick
Some art ideas for you....=)

Above the mantle?

Working off the pillows.

Here's a link to the gallery for a closer look. http://angelina-vick.artistwebsites.com/art/all/nonrepresentational+abstract/all?page=2
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 1:51PM
mishbooth
Move the chairs to either side of fireplace facing middle of room. Add an area rug for under coffee table. Add a love seat or settee facing fireplace for more seating. Need a piece of art over fireplace and a few items on mantle. I think that an area rug will really make it feel more inviting. Either go with a real thick shag rug that is light and neutral or go with a persian rug that it neutral that has a bit of the blue (teal) in it. Ballard designs has this color in a lot of their rugs and accessories right now. look at Gwyneth Hand Knotted Rug by ballard designs. Also, try pottery barn.
3 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 2:16PM
Ginny Reames
Decoenthusiaste -The closet idea is probably why I've hesitated to finish this room. I have a few closets saved in an ideabook. In fact one you sent was already saved. Love the one with the chaise. But right now we are putting in a pool so I need to keep this project more of a redo. I just don't like how bare this room is so I think I will do as suggested and shop my house. Add a creamy white rug and art. Those things could work in the closet too if they are neutral/softer.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 2:46PM
Ginny Reames
Angela-Vick-very nice prints. I especially liked "float". Could you hang that vertically?
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 2:51PM
I think you'll find you have enough items to make the room work until it can be converted into a closet. I'll take a look at your Ideabook. Maybe next spring, eh?
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 2:58PM
You have great taste! I like the room and the black curtains. A white shag rug under the coffee table is perfect. I like the arrangement as is. I'd rather see thick glass instead of the shelves so the lights above will shine all the way down. This porcupine mirror would look great above the fireplace.

Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 3:03PM
Ginny Reames
I love white shag and an oriental rug idea.....like them so much that I have both within 15 ft if that room. LOL. I did see this rug though and wondered if it was too trendy.
4 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:05PM
Jan Neiges, CKD
How about painting the wood around the fireplace - then you can work with any color in that room. I think the issue is the natural oak wood - trying to work with it - I vote, don't work with it, change the color - then you can put a striking piece of art above it and/or an accent color above it
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:13PM
Ginny Reames
Oh wow, if loving a porcupine mirror is wrong I don't want to be right. Thank you for the compliment as well. Would it be ok to have a creamy shag in two rooms so close.? You can't see the shag as its off a different room but same floor..
3 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:15PM
mishbooth
Love the rug. Actually want I was invisioning.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 3:19PM
Angelina Vick
Thank you! =D

I don't think that rug is too trendy...it's nicely muted, I bet it would work well in a lot of rooms if you want to move it around.

Yes, it could be hung vertically.

Which Float piece did you like? I can change the orientation for you so it can be hung vertically.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:25PM
I think it would be fine to have shag rugs close together. How about putting the one you have there and see how you like it? BTW..I like the black curtains as it lends to the "moody lounge" effect. I see swirling brandy in a snifter there after dinner in those comfy chairs. And, I think your pillows work there as well.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 3:28PM
RosemaryR
Go ahead and make it your closet, you don't need to move plumbing and walls for the closet, use bookcases for handbags, shoes, jewelry holders, sweaters, etc.,, keep your chairs for your Hollywood glam.
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:31PM
If you like this look, a piece of pretty art actually hung on the bookcase will add some interest and color for you while sitting in the chairs facing the bookcase.

1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:32PM
Ginny Reames
I'm not opposed to painting the wood. Its looking yellowish in the pic with the lighting. Its actually a white maple. I may try painting the walls first. Maybe Kendall charcoal Benjamin Moore ? And painting or papering the shelves and adding glass shelves.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:34PM
Ginny Reames
Ummmm I just realized this is the perfect size. Its hanging in the hallway right behind me. Its called "full moon". It has a nice moody vibe.
5 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:43PM
Ginny Reames
Angela-Vick. The one titled float 4
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:45PM
Jan Neiges, CKD
This is a great piece - if the fireplace wood trim was painted white, and pick up the gray in the picture for the walls - now that would really warm the room. I vote - work with it
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 3:47PM
Angelina Vick
Full Moon is awesome...dramatic and moody. =)
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 3:48PM
Ginny Reames
Darzy- I can tell you are feeling the vibe...also, I like hanging the pics on the bookcase. What color for the back of the bookcase? Has anyone used textured art paper on the back of a bookcase? Or any kind of paper.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:52PM
Jamie Carney
if you decided to work with the pillows to add in a burst of color, this rug could compliment nicely...
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:57PM
Love the "full moon" art! If you don't want to paint or replace the shelves just yet, you could install a reflective wallpaper on the back of the bookcase (silver?) and it will break up all the wood tone. There is now "removable" wallpaper if you want to change out without damaging the wood.
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 3:59PM
Jamie Carney
or if you use the full moon pic and change the pillows...the rug is called Reflections. How appropriate :)
http://www.rugsdoneright.com/ProductDetail.asp?SKU_ID=4383&ImageName=Reflections-Tibet_Rug_Company-Plum-n_a-Rectangular.gif
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:02PM
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:02PM
Ginny Reames
The shag rug I have is 10x13' or I would drag it in there!
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:03PM
Angelina Vick
Ok, Ginny...I changed the orientation for you. http://angelina-vick.artistwebsites.com/featured/float-4-vertical-angelina-vick.html

There are so many fun directions to go in...it makes it kind of hard to decide huh?
2 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:06PM
This wallpaper is removable and the branches are metallic.

2 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:07PM
Angelina Vick
ooh...that's pretty
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 4:10PM
Jeffrey Brooks Interior Design
It sounds like you're under the influence of "what if I get it wrong"! The rug you had was removed because you saw it on a television show. Your room is in need of your personality. Go to some local galleries and find an artist whose work attracts you. The rest will unfold.
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 4:13PM
Ginny Reames
That is gorgeous paper in the bookcase. And no I didn't know they made removable paper. Wow this is such a fantastic forum. So many great ideas.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:17PM
Ginny Reames
Jeffrey- I definitely struggle with the what if I get it wrong syndrome. This is the first room you see when you walk in and I love so many styles.. Its not that I saw the rug on tv....its that it was on Cops....during a takedown.
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:24PM
Ginny Reames
Jamey- pretty rugs. Where did you find them? Darzy- gorgeous paper. If not for there, in my powder room. Where did u find it?
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:28PM
Jamie Carney
too funny!
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 4:33PM
If you click on the wallpaper link, it will take you to the specifics...right here on Houzz.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 4:34PM
leedur
Hi Ginny. Do you mind sharing who the artist is of the "Full Moon" picture ?
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 4:41PM
Ginny Reames
Hi leedur, I don't mind at all unfortunately I can't remember her name and her signature is illegible. She is a local (to richmond,va) artist who exhibits her work at a great store called ruth and Ollie . Their website is ruthandollie.com. The owner, Kat , helped me with lots of things when I first moved, she's an awesome decorator. Here is a shot from her store.
2 Likes    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:00PM
Angelina Vick
Where are you thinking about placing Float?

I can help you decide size and medium if you would like.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:12PM
Angelina Vick
Love the light and airy coastal feeling.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:18PM
Layne
Hi, Ginny. I'd go with a study/library look. One more seating area is redundant and - as you said - rarely even used. One of my pet peeves are the "formal" living rooms in newer houses - always at the front of the house and usually not in tune with traffic flow. They're like the old fashioned "front parlors" reserved, like shrines, for company.

If this were my room, I'd:

Replace the drapes with straight panels hanging from ceiling to floor - one to the left on the left window, one to the right on the right window (not occupying the entire rod, as yours currently do) with a soft pleated sheer underneath for privacy and a traditional feel.

Place an area rug in the center. (I like that muted, Persian-style one you showed above.) It should be wide enough so that the desk (see below) sits on at least a part of it.

Place a desk on the right side of the room, at right angle to the fireplace. If your budget doesn't allow for a chunky, traditional desk, you could find a small scale, decorative dining table - double pedestal works best (I've done this in my own study!). Turn it into a "desk" with all the right accessories - a great library lamp, leather blotter, pen holders, etc. Find a chair that works with the table - it doesn't have to be swivel, or leather, but should look comfortable and in proportion to the desk.

In front of, and facing, the desk, place a pair of comfortable, upholstered chairs with an old-world appeal.

A large, antique-looking map over the fireplace, or a striking painting, with a cordless picture light.

Place two substantial, possibly matching, objets - or grouping of objets - on each end of the mantel, flanking the artwork above.

Fill the shelves with books, interspersed with decorative items.

Paintings/artwork grouped on the wall behind the desk.

A pair of tables for under the windows, each with a lamp, to add warmth and coziness in the evening.

These are simply broad strokes/thoughts/ideas - to head in a different direction. :o)
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:18PM
Center Stage Design
Ginny, you have great style. I would take out the drapes, they are overpowering the room. Love the chair and teal accents. I would stick with blacks and teals with pops of yellow to compliment the lighter wood. I would also consider adding a white or cream loveseat parallel to the fireplace, ideally a curved one, then slide the round cocktail table in the curve of the loveseat. Spread the chairs out more towards the windows. Find, or make, some modern art with tall white vase on each side with black twigs coming out of them. I think a silver shag rug will pull it all together. There are also rush made from leather strips that would be very striking.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 5:28PM
Ginny Reames
Layne, I thought of a library as well. Seems silly to have an unused room . However, when the budget allows I'm going to turn that room into a huge dressing room/ closet but it will mean moving walls in the foyer and master bath. Definately worth it as I would use that and love it every day! But that's a huge undertaking. Mostly I want to finish off what I've started here as I will need to live with it as a living room for the next year or two.. I'm loving taking bits and pieces of everyone's ideas.. I have a niche room that leads into the bar/poolroom that only has a wooden Indian in it now. I like your ideas for that room too as its another wasted space.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:33PM
Layne
Ginny, in that case I second some the suggestions above - turn the chairs to face the fireplace, remove drapes for something lighter, area rug, painting above fireplace. These should warm up the room and make it inviting. Good luck!
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:39PM
Krista Hickey
Can you please tell me the wall color in your dining room?
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 5:50PM
Ginny Reames
The dining room is sherwin Williams. Refuge.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 6:00PM
Ginny Reames
Wow center stage. I didn't even know there was a silver rug. Most of your ideas would also work now and when its converted to a closet. Funny you mention yellow. I had a yellow silk floral that I set in the room as I was walking by and I really liked it but thought it wouldn't look good w/the wood. Glad to know it does. What wall color would you suggest? I like BM pewter or Kendall charcoal. Would a lighter color look better? Would you do a graphic yellow pattern on the back of the bookcase? Teal?
1 Like    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 6:14PM
Center Stage Design
Hi Ginny, I love the idea of pewter wall color. The yellow would still look great with black/white/teal. I thin a little darker on the walls would compliment the lighter wood and not fade into it. I like the idea of teal on the back of the bookcase.
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 6:21PM
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 6:41PM
Julie Smart Koob, REALTOR
Ginny, love the dining room! And you're in Richmond? I've been meaning to get to some of the specialty shops in the area but never seem to find the time with the kids activities! Can't wait to see pictures of the finished room!
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 6:48PM
Artistkim Purcell
I find the room stunning, and I truly love the teal blue accent color as well as the walls coloring, you did beautiful work and have wonderful taste. I will keep in mind the art work and if I see one I'll post it..
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 6:51PM
Ginny Reames
Thank you for the link Jamie- I not only looked at that rug, I got caught up and lost in that website for 45 minutes! They have every rug I've ever heard of and more.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 7:10PM
Ginny Reames
Thank you artistkim.....very flattered. you aren't the artist, kim nix, who painted the lighter picture I posted early in the discussion " living on the deep blue" are you?
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 7:15PM
Ginny Reames
Julie- I live near richmond, hope you get a chance to go to ruth & Ollie's in Carytown. That place is eye candy. Sounds like I work for them- I don't. That place and Decor- which is less than a block away on Belmont are my two fav stores.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 7:20PM
nitaking
I would paint everything oak - slightly off white. With everything white, it will be so much easier to work around. The artwork will pop, if you decide down the road to make a dressing room, white is best. That oak is too yellow and it will kill any vibe you try to create. I am with Darzy and her ideas. Good Luck!!
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 7:21PM
Artistkim Purcell
No I am not, I use to paint, but I'm a sculptress now... As well as a designer.
    Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 7:23PM
Angelina Vick
It looks like you are getting a lot of great ideas. Have fun shopping! =)
    Bookmark   Thanked by Ginny Reames    August 28, 2013 at 8:41PM
Ginny Reames
Nitaking, I'm seriously considering painting the bookcases and FP the same creamy white as the trim. First I'm going to do the other elements and see how it looks. The wood is whiter than it looks. Its actually white maple but in the pics it looks identical to the floors-- which are oak.
1 Like    Bookmark   August 29, 2013 at 8:29AM
Gina Perillo
LOVE Your home - If you are thinking of purchasing original paintings I have lots of pieces available - I also offer custom orders. !
https://www.etsy.com/shop/gperillo
1 Like    Bookmark   August 31, 2013 at 9:13AM
Sarah ODell
Maybe you are stuck because blues can be awkward with that color of natural wood. Try red or green as the accent color.
    Bookmark   September 1, 2013 at 7:53AM
Please help declutter/redeisgn my L Shaped Living Room/Dining Room!
Hi Everyone! We've been living in our house for a...
Tania Orenstein
Help me decorate my living room
I need help choosing an area rug and I may need more...
Nancy
HELP W/ UNFINISHED LIVING ROOM! NEEDS RE-ARRANGING & FINISHING!
We moved into this town house about 5 months ago after...
Cece Mc
Unfinished formal living room - Please help!
I have lived in my house almost a year now, and my...
Samantha
Please help with an unfinished bedroom.
I painted my large bedroom a beautiful pale grey, but...
gdgrules
I need a new rug for this room...
Room is about 12.5" x 12.5". I need a rug that will...
Debbie
How to raise the height of my sofa?
I love this funky orange sofa but it's a bit too low....
sid61
Thermador Versus Kitchen Aid appliances
Any opinions out there about Thermador appliances versus...
Georgie Walker
Wanting a newer look
I want to change the colour and tile. Any suggestions...
lorifritz
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
zazfuzzroc