Need help with living room
Kim Morahan
I need help trying to decide what color curtains to do in my living room. They are green now and I am ready for more fun in the LR. Any ideas are helpful thanks
esdoel
have you considered shutters instead of curtains? these look cool. i think the shutters in the last picture are unusual and a bit crazy, they remind me horse stable windows. if not shutters then if you like privacy in the evening go for some dark curtains, maybe not too "heavy" drapes?
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 1:54AM
esdoel
or go for something like this? i have no idea how this "system" is called but it's like a light but sunproof drape on the top and a transparent curtain on the bottom, i have this everywhere in my house and it is very functional, looks good in my opinion.
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 2:03AM
carolins
Aww... you have a pug. I love pugs. But we have three labradors and husband thinks that's enough. He's probably right.
Anyway, that wasn't your question.

Are the windows different heights? Is the one behind the sectional taller than the one behind the chair? For the tall windows/French doors, something like this will be nice. I like the little detail on the top of the curtains that you get when you fold them over and hang them on clip/rings, in a light neutral colour: http://www.countrycurtains.com/category/100+curtains/130+shop+by+style/138+casual+curtains+and+drapes.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=12&page=2

Or this: http://www.countrycurtains.com/product/010150685+banded+bamboo+panel.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=4&refType=1

And for the shorter window Roman blinds like these, in the same fabric as the curtains: http://www.countrycurtains.com/product/040248682+insulated+woven+cordless+roman+shade.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=4&refType=1#

And would it be possible to turn the sectional1/4 so that it is perpendicular to the fireplace wall?
0 Likes   August 29, 2013 at 3:42AM
Need help , need a living room to feel like a living room
I have been living in my condo for a few years and...
jmrire
Living Room - Desperately need help with furniture and layout of this living room.
I desperately need help with ideas for my living room....
prockmrs
Need Help/Ideas W/ Living Room/Dining Room. Layout help & design help
I've included larger and more pictures in the thread...
kris0330
need to help to redisign this room for a living room! need some ideas!
i need to design this room for someone for a small...
mirimirii
kitchen ideas
hi, we are planning on redoing our kitchen. but we...
julie016
Omg I just bought a couch and I want to return it but can't. Help me m
Room is across from kitchen at the entrance of the...
minnows
small 90s decor bathroom walls
There is a forest green tile rope and floor pattern....
deanamkg
Remodeling 70's look master bedroom
We just bought a house that was built in the early...
Fenny Kwan
colors to go with a chocolate colored sofa????
i have a chocolate leather sofa with walnut coffee...
Patrisa Freese