November 14, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the name of these cabinets?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kendra Ficek
The manufacter is Kraftmaid. I don't remember the exact door style, maybe Hayward. The wood is cherry in a chocolate spice finish.
November 14, 2011 at 6:44pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
November 14, 2011 at 7:06pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for my kitchen
Hi I need help choosing a colour to paint above the...
Dining Room table
I gravitate to the Southwestern style but have been...
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
How to accessorize a white desk...
I finally bought the west elm parsons desk in white....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™