Is it a slide door or only a piece of glass?
August 29, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ATM Mirror and Glass
Thank you for contacting ATM Mirror and Glass. This application shows a single fixed piece of glass- which we refer to as a splash panel.
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 7:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Angela Killpack
I didn't even notice that it was a splash panel instead of some kind of glass door. That's a very clever design! Is this kind of shower enclosure easy to clean?
0 Likes   October 30, 2014 at 5:58PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Size of sofas
Please help me determine what size sofas to get in...
Single or double sink
We are renovating our main upper bathroom. There is...
Cracks in ceiling
There are cracks in the (cement slab) in the ceiling...
European Oak Flooring
Has anyone had any issues with European Oak flooring...
Bathroom upgrade?
Just moved in and wondering if I should redo the master...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™