Organizing this space??
maureeng246
Help! We have this small space to store our computer and accessories and junk drawer stuff. What would be a good solution to use on the counter and above/around the microwave??
Findmelater
I have the odd area in my house that looks like this..lol..Perhaps a book shelf or 2 and some wicker or rattan baskets to hold specific things,that way your able to throw things up there quickly in a designated basket on the appropriate shelf.It would make it look more organzed and tidy I think.Hope this helps,good luck!:}
August 29, 2013 at 2:28PM     
karemore55
I agree with Findmelater that a set of open shelves on the wall would look best. I'm wondering about your computer, though. Is this a full-size computer or a laptop? And do you have wi if or would there be cables to consider? And is the microwave going somewhere else, or is it staying in that area?
August 29, 2013 at 2:58PM   
indianpatti
Neatnik here .. I would so go off in 3D if hubby did this!

First of all, you need a message board ... post-its/tape should not be used on your painted wall. You will have to decide where a good spot is in your home for this. Is there an office? Laundry/Drop area?

None of these items belong here.

Junk drawer items: find a drawer for them.

IMO: you need to find a space to add a small desk/office ... under a step? In a bedroom? That is where computers/laptops and cellphones should charge.
August 29, 2013 at 3:07PM     
Exterior paint around door siding and door
I need ideas... Was thinking red door and stone color...
1950-60s brick house needs curb appeal?!
Hi there, I'm really trying to figure out which way...
My new thrift store find
Got this beautiful old lamp at our local thrift store.I...
New House Practically Blank Slate
Just moved into new house--open concept living, dining,...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...