Color paint wall. HELP
monduart
August 29, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We are changing floors to this travertine walnut blend. What color should the walls be? I am totally clueless
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Veronica Lawrence Interior Design
before you decide on a paint color for the walls, decide on a color palette that includes the furnishing and accessories you plan to add. If you do paint first you'll be forced to chose a neutral color (beige). With a color palette of say 3-colors including fabrics you will be able to select a great color for the walls. You don't need to match the travertine as it's a warm neutral. a color palette can be complementary colors
August 29, 2013 at 6:43PM     
monduart
I love white for the walls. Since I'm looking for a very clean and contemporary look. My furniture needs updating too. But I am thinking a beige or neutral elegant sofa
August 29, 2013 at 6:47PM     
PRO
Seattle Staged to Sell LLC
I love white as well and you can select a warm white paint color like White Dove by Benjamin Moore. Everything goes with this color and it has a modern feel to it. We have used this paint color over and over. This will go with your neutral and beige sofa as well. Buy bigger paint swatches and play with them. Keep coming back to the room in different times of the day and see how you like it.
August 29, 2013 at 7:24PM     
More Discussions
Need ur value able suggestion
Need ur help fr my apartment ... Read the 1st pic plzzz.......
Please help my house be irresistible... Curb appeal needed
Looking to sell and need some help in the curb appeal...
Help us find this tile!
Our local tile store is out of stock and has a 3-4...
Need help to match my dining table with the buffet furniture?
I found a perfect white dining table which i wiil match...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™