Where did you find the basket above the fire place?
Dana McMullen
August 30, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Brookstone Builders
This is called a backer baskett (as in tobacco basket). It was used to dry out tobbacco leaves.
You can usually find them at antique shops.
Thanks-Brookstone Builders
1 Like   Thanked by Dana McMullen    August 30, 2013 at 7:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Great room furniture placement
I'm in the process of building a new house . Now that...
Need help identifying a backsplash
Does anyone know what type of backsplash tile is in...
Need help with cabinet colour and flooring complimentary goal
My husband is wanting a richer maple cabinet colour...
Problems with your spouse?
Do you have challenges with your spouse when you're...
Bohemian Blues
Having such a hard time finishing up my bedroom! #1...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™