Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovetodecorate

lovetodecorate
12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
I love both colors and I will probably go with the RH Atmosphere Blue in my kitchen and use the Woodlawn Blue upstairs somewhere. I love it that much.
Thank you so much for the suggestion on the granite. I looked at it and it's a little too pebbly for me. I like some more white in the background. I looked at River White and Andromeda. I like them both but would have to get one that doesn't have too much gray going on..I want the background to be more white. My backup is Kashmir White but it's a little boring and too ordinary. The other one I looked at was Bianco Romano White..If the individual stone is more muted then I like that too but it is a little busy..Decisions! Especially when I don't know what I'm doing! I just know what I like so that's at least a little helpful! Would you go with a black lantern or nickel finish lantern for over the counter?
Beach Style Living Room · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Studio Garrison
    12 years ago
    Once you go to the stone yards and start looking at the actual stones you'll mimed be drawn to the stone that is more appealing to you. Love Bianco Romano White.

I would probably be more likely to use the nickel finish on the lighting or a pewter finish than the black or oiled bronze. Don't be afraid to mix up your metal finishes.
  • lovetodecorate
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    You are one step ahead of me! I didn't mention I already decided on the white subway tile before you suggested it! In one of my other questions I asked about mixing metal finishes because the house I bought has a very high end round lantern with a embossed design in shiny brass in the entry. I already have some brass in my furniture that I don't think I should replace but over the years I've been toning down others that I can with bronze, and adding pewter and silver items, etc. I didn't know if I could leave the brass chandelier in the foyer or it would shout dated..It seems people are mixing the metals..Thanks again..