jamesnsally
November 16, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I buy this shower-tub combo?
Dayna Katlin Interiors
Hi, this shower tub combo is not a pre fab unit. I designed this myself and jutted the tub right through the shower. There is another shower on the other side that mirrors the one you see. You can step through to the other side. The shower door manufacturer custom made the enclosure. This is the second time I have used this design. They both look very different and very dramatic. Let me know if I can provide you with any other information!
Best, Dayna
December 1, 2011 at 1:59PM   
jamesnsally
Thanks Dayna! I just realized you replied. My husband and I are building a new house and we are recreating your bathtube design :-). I will be sure to post photos once it is complete. I even found the beautiful chandelier!

Sally
January 14, 2012 at 9:22PM   
Dayna Katlin Interiors
Hi Sally, What a nice complement! If you have any other questions, just let me know and good luck! Best, Dayna
January 15, 2012 at 10:32AM   
jamesnsally
Thanks Dayna...will do! :-)
January 16, 2012 at 10:50AM   
Nina sobiNina Design
Hi Dayna. I've just proposed to my clients a tub/shower combo with direct access to the tub from the shower. I would like to use your project as a sample and I am curious, can you get to the tub on this picture from the back side, right from the bridge/bench between showers?
March 18, 2012 at 10:20PM   
Dayna Katlin Interiors
Hi, No you can't. I wasn't able to because of the shower enclosure. I needed that wall to support the glass on each side. Maybe with a lower ceiling you could , though. Good luck and let me know if there is anything else you need.
March 19, 2012 at 11:48AM   
Nina sobiNina Design
Thank you Dayna.
March 19, 2012 at 5:09PM   
Audrey Hennefer
Dayna, I'm curious about the bubble mobile? Is that a custom piece or might I be able to find it somewhere?
March 25, 2012 at 9:46AM   
Dayna Katlin Interiors
Hi Audrey, Here is the link for this great light. The bubbles are not glass for safety reasons. If the link doesn't work, let me know. Best, Dayna

Particle Chandlier: http://www.lightgreydesign.com/Particle-Chandelier-Light-Modern-Chandelier-Light-660502.htm
March 26, 2012 at 1:24PM   
Audrey Hennefer
Thanks, Dayna....
March 27, 2012 at 5:59AM   
What wall color would you choose?
I went with BM vellum trying to bring some warmth into...
Need design help with siding, roof and brick
We recently took hail damage and have to replace the...
Help !!! I need a kitchen color.
I have gone through 3 different colors in my kitchen...
How to get the look I want for my living room/kitchen
Hello! I am looking for some help with my living...
Cobalt Blue Toaster
Hello All My lovely wife and I are in the process...