Entertainment wall with dresser
dorky0421
Hi I need to maximize the wall for the tv...the dresser is being used for my husbands clothes....I want to have tv on the wall, remove the dresser and change it something else.im open to ideas.btw our bedroom set is dark brown in color.thanks in advance!!
The TV will certainly look better once you get it on the wall. Do you want the new furniture piece to still hold hub's clothes? Or are they going elsewhere? Any possibility of just painting the dresser you have and changing the hardware?
1 Like   September 3, 2013 at 6:55AM
HI -- Before you even decide on the TV or where it should hang , you have to figure out what are you doing about storing the husbands clothes , what are you wanting to do about the closet (accordion door ?) . Can you post some more photos of your room and what your wanting to do with the room exactly . Thanks
0 Likes   Thanked by dorky0421    September 3, 2013 at 7:08AM
joyannello
I would agree that mounting the TV above the dresser will look better. I would also consider just painting the dresser perhaps a high gloss black or color that will work with your existing colors in the room/bedding etc. Then maybe replace the folding door with a solid door if possible.
1 Like   Thanked by dorky0421    September 3, 2013 at 7:49AM
dorky0421
Hubs clothes are staying in our room.the accordion door is the bathroom door and i want to change the furniture piece because the dresser originally goes with our bedroom set in the second room but no space over there...i have the dark brown hemnes bed..our room is 12x12 feet.i would also like to have an idea on using a hanging lamps instead of alampshade so we have more space but right now it's fine...our bedroom looks boring and i need to update it on a tight budget...thank you so much!!
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 8:02AM
Angel18432
So leave the dresser there and let's work on the bed which is the focal point. What does your comforter look like? Another pic pls.
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 8:05AM
To save space around the bed, I suggest using wall mounted lamps, and I prefer the kind that swing in and out. Ikea has several.

1 Like   September 3, 2013 at 8:32AM
momof5x
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 1:29PM
dorky0421
The wall that I have is not to wide..it's about 75-80 inches wide only....:-(
0 Likes   September 3, 2013 at 9:36PM
katz82
Entertain Wall As A whole?
Can you provide details on all materials used to created...
Harper Mangini
How to create wooden wall entertainment center
I've seen in a few model rooms, wooden wall backing...
John Reid
Deep Blue Group Tokyo - 50 Isa fejl for at undga
Fiskerirettighederne til fonden butik. Omkostninger...
cyrallekanemunich
Converting 2BHK to 3BHK
We are planning to buy a new apartment which is a 2BHK...
akshayapradeep
emerald velvet
i am confused on how to match an velvet emerald sofa...
miromostafa
Choosing type of wood for trim & doors in new home.
I am choosing hickory cabinets and trying to decide...
3233
how to create barn wood wall
How should I create a barnwood gray accent wall?
Rachel Short