September 4, 2013 in Photo Questions
Hi, are these cabinets considered shaker style? What color was used on the cabinets?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Yes, they are sometime called shaker cabinets.
November 11, 2013 at 8:35am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Using sisal rug in living with black border
Qt how to choose between a 5 x 8 rug or an 8 x 10 rug.?...
Arch Wall: Yay or Nay ?
I know this may be a matter of preference, but if this...
Which layout is better for our master bedroom ?
Because we are moving to a new house we decided we...
Replacing Handles on Honey Oak Kitchen Cabinets
We have honey oak kitchen cabinets (I know, but too...
Kitchen Backsplash?
We are currently building our dream home right now,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™