Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
furniturekd

Stunning. I want to use it as a desk.

furniturekd
10 years ago
Would glass look bad over this to avoid scratches from my kitties?
Hearst Dining Table, Black Reclaimed Dining Wood · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Mortise & Tenon Custom Furniture Store
    10 years ago
    Good morning
    We put glass over these tables when they are used as desks although we sand the tops a bit smoother so the glass will have a flatter top. This won't change the look of this table, just make it more practical as a writing desk. I recommend 3/8' or 1/2" glass which will be easy to find in your local area.
    Want to mention that you can customize this table and pricing won't change if it's 6'bigger or smaller.
    Thanks for the visit.
    Jerod
  • furniturekd
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Ok, this is good info. So if I wanted the desk 6' smaller to about 78" wide, would there be a price break?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Good Morning,

Pricing would be the same.
  • kristenq13
    10 years ago
    Hi there, how would I go about ordering a custom size? Thanks!
  • kristenq13
    10 years ago
    Hi there, how would I go about ordering a custom size? Thanks!
  • PRO
    general contractor jason
    10 years ago
    If you would like to order a custom size please send an e-mail to shop@houzz.com along with the product name and URL your are interested in and the size. They will follow up with a quote and delivery estimate ASAP.
  • PRO
    general contractor jason
    10 years ago
    If you would like to order a custom size please send an e-mail to shop@houzz.com along with the product name and URL your are interested in and the size. They will follow up with a quote and delivery estimate ASAP.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hi Jason. I can create a custom listing with the exact size, finish and shipping costs. Thanks- Jerod
  • Kathy Henry
    10 years ago
    do you ship to Ontario, Canada?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hi Kathy. We can, but I need your address, since it is across the border, to get a quote. Please send your address to MTLA@MortiseTenon.com. Thanks-Kristen
  • Kathy Fuetterer
    10 years ago
    What is pricing for a 5 foot table?