November 20, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the wall paint color called?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Shabby Nest
Try Martha Stewart's Plumage.
November 20, 2011 at 8:34PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Adeeni Design Group
It is an ostrich vinyl wall covering by Valtekz.
August 1, 2012 at 11:03AM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Trim trim trim....
I just posted, but les just focus here for a second....
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
What color will you NEVER find in your house?
It's usually pretty easy to tell the colors that people...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™