Wendy Milawski Velin
September 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
What is the name of the grey cabinet
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thomas Home Center
Hi Wendy,

This finish is called buckboard. It's stained on maple.

We hope this helped!

- Thomas
September 9, 2013 at 10:42am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Dana Allen
What manufacturer?
October 18, 2013 at 6:32pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thomas Home Center
Hi Dana,

These cabinets are professionally manufactured by Omega cabinetry. You can use this link to find an Omega dealer near you.

- Thomas
October 21, 2013 at 3:01pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Andre Murphy
Actually the color on the surround is called Smokey Hills. Buckboard is a color used on a brand called Homecrest which is also from MasterBrand cabinets. The island is an opaque paint finish called Portobello.
October 22, 2013 at 1:33pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to do with this charming chest
Really like this 70s 80s Lane chest. Using for a night...
Need Help Landscaping Brick Ranch
We cannot stand the front landscaping - rocks/pebbles...
Blinds or Shades? Which one to choose? I've got the answer!
I know that you are just thinking about what to put...
Need help on multiple tile designs!!
We are ripping out our carpet in the bedrooms and our...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™