What is this brand of closet?
crkuhn
September 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
I see where someonelse asked but I cannot find the answer?
CLOSET ENVY INC.
Eeek. I hate to step on toes but this closet isnt any brand name. I would bet large amounts of money and say it was put together by a trim carpenter. I could point out a few issues which dont make sense to me as a professional closet designer.
0 Likes   September 10, 2013 at 6:57PM
LuAnn Development, Inc.
@Closet Envy, totally appreciate your trade and yes you are absolutely correct this is a built out by a carpenter. While some clients want to have all the bells and whistles in their house sometimes the budget does impact decision making. This closest while not the most gorgeous, functions for what the client needed (to THEIR specs) and was a fraction of the cost of a closest build out. Having said that, as a professional I cater to my clients needs so we use professional closest companies all the time.
4 Likes   September 12, 2013 at 6:57AM
myterms98
For what it is, it can be gorgeous if the clothes and accessories are arranged well.
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 2:44PM
Julia Quilts
agree with LuAnn Dev. Nice job accomplishing what your client requested and could afford. Another thing, is that he didn't cram in storage, nor are there little adjustment holes all over the place which are unpleasant to look at. For this client's needs this will work fine and it shouldn't look cram-packed with stuff like so many others do.
1 Like   January 15, 2014 at 8:28AM
tired home needs face-lift
Hoping to solicit design ideas to increase curb appeal,...
jgmcneal35
Need Advice for ceiling colour
I'm trying to decide if I should make the ceilings...
Lila Cormier
What to add to this wall?
What do you suggest to be hung over the towel bar behind...
Colleen
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
zazfuzzroc
Modernize plain master bath
I'm looking to update our plain master bath. The main...
ashleyjgood