Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crkuhn

What is this brand of closet?

crkuhn
10 years ago
I see where someonelse asked but I cannot find the answer?
LuAnn Development · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    CLOSET ENVY INC.
    10 years ago
    Eeek. I hate to step on toes but this closet isnt any brand name. I would bet large amounts of money and say it was put together by a trim carpenter. I could point out a few issues which dont make sense to me as a professional closet designer.
  • PRO
    LuAnn Development, Inc.
    10 years ago
    @Closet Envy, totally appreciate your trade and yes you are absolutely correct this is a built out by a carpenter. While some clients want to have all the bells and whistles in their house sometimes the budget does impact decision making. This closest while not the most gorgeous, functions for what the client needed (to THEIR specs) and was a fraction of the cost of a closest build out. Having said that, as a professional I cater to my clients needs so we use professional closest companies all the time.
  • myterms98
    10 years ago
    For what it is, it can be gorgeous if the clothes and accessories are arranged well.
  • J Q
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    agree with LuAnn Dev. Nice job accomplishing what your client requested and could afford. Another thing, is that he didn't cram in storage, nor are there little adjustment holes all over the place which are unpleasant to look at. For this client's needs this will work fine and it shouldn't look cram-packed with stuff like so many others do.
Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm