November 24, 2011 in Photo Questions
Can you tell me the name and style of your cabinet pulls and knobs and what company sells them. Or where i can get them.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Julie Williams Design
Top Knobs M1224 and M747.
1 Like   March 6, 2012 at 12:50PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Garage flooring
Is it worth doing your concrete garage floor with epoxy...
White or Biscuit? please comment
I've read earlier posts on this subject (white is classic...
What color should we paint our bathroom wall?
The vanity is a dark cherry while the tile is a while...
now what?
My new house is so empty. What else can I do here?
Dysfunctional family room
This community was so helpful with my pantry dilemma...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™