I would like to know the price of these shades for my French doors.
lwj2958
September 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
Cheryl Garrett
Vignette Tiered is a perfect product for patio doors. When raised it stacks neatly under the compact headrail for a clean look. You can get hold down brackets for when you want to open and close the door without raising the shade. They will prevent the shade accidently getting caught in the door. In addition I believe the promotion that begins on September 14th offers these with FREE Literise cordless lift system which is an awesome lift system. That promotion runs Sept - Oct. It's tough to give you an exact price because it is dependent upon the size of your windows and the fabric you choose. I would ballpark between $350 - $450/shade installed. If you're in our area (Ohio) feel free to bring rough measurements and visit our store to see the product in person and all the fabrics you can chose from. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if I can help you further.
0 Likes   September 13, 2013 at 3:19PM
Need backsplash ideas
Here is a pic of the kitchen not quite finished yet,...
ayeymg
happycl8
Looking for these couches
Looking for these couches reasonably priced. Saw last...
jill4feet
I am seeking....
a day bed that has a trundle that when released goes...
happycl8
Creative search in progress. Wardrobe
A great example of our creative ideas to lift the mood...
Vanguard development LA