I WANT THIS BRICK!
pk_hines
I am building soon and I cannot find this brick anywhere. the house was built 8 years ago in Liberty Texas and no one can find me a match.
Gail Barenie
Assuming you live in the same area? Call your nearest brick company and give the address. Their sales reps will visit the site and tell you what it is or give you a close alternate.
1 Like   September 14, 2013 at 6:40PM
Danielle B
Gail is right. I once tried to match the brick on our house, as we were doing renovations. I visited a brick supplier in my area, and they actually remembered building that house twenty-five years ago...
0 Likes   September 14, 2013 at 6:44PM
pk_hines
I talked to the man who built the home and he will not tell me and two other local businesses nearby were not able to find it for me.
0 Likes   September 15, 2013 at 3:27PM
Gail Barenie
Brick companies want to sell brick. If the two companies you mention are brickyards, and did not help you, they may want you to purchase something else. At a minimum, they should give you boards or strap samples of their product to take home and match to the other home. It looks like the brick is a blend. You can select your own mix of colors as a percentage of each color, if you choose from the same line of the same company. Try Belden brick. Interstate is another. Go online to see colors.
1 Like   September 15, 2013 at 6:53PM
Triangle Brick Company
Triangle Brick did not post this picture, so unfortunately we can't positively identify the brick. However, it looks very similar to our Charleston. I've attached a detailed image, but if you would like more information, please go to our website: www.trianglebrick.com.
1 Like   September 16, 2013 at 8:37AM
HELP!!! Two Accent Chairs Needed. What design/ style of chair?
I'm trying to keep with a modern or contemporary design...
Our new sunroom.
Walls are a light gray with blue tint. Chairs are...
Need help with choosing flooring!
I am currently fixing up a foreclosure to resell and...
Transition nightmare.
Prior owners left this space between kitchen and breakfast...
Kitchen paint color
We've recently remodeled our kitchen and down to the...