Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joycebone

Exterior Paint Selection Question

joycebone
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
I am about to paint and update the exterior of my house. Right now it's grey. I'm moving towards using a sage type color on my stucco house. My neighbor to the right also has a stucco house that is beige so I figured I needed to go a different direction from him. However, wide open to color suggestions.

I have Boston Ivy growing on the front of the garage which I'll have to take off for the painting. If anyone has suggestions on how to remove plant residue from the wall would love to hear that too!

Basically, now is the time for all those great ideas! Will switch out the shutters for the Batten and Board type. I'm considering stack stoning or doing something in the middle of the house where the Juliet balcony is. I'd love to update the entry area but have found the angles of the house make it hard to work with. My pretty glass door is covered by a weather door as a result. I would love an alternative. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. I live in a house with 4 guys so they are no help (sorry to the men who are. ;)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus