House plan
iknhaa12
I am looking for a modern house plan 3 bedrooms down stairs 2 upstairs around 3500 sf
Any ideas where to start
Chase Design Services
Hello Iknhaa12: Sounds like you are planning to build your home. That's great! While there are many reasonable plans available online, there are also a lot of terrible ones out there. And if you have land already, then you already have a unique and interesting situation to fit those plans into.

It can be helpful to retain a local architectural designer who can give you a brief site-analysis and then help review the plans you are choosing. This is a service I have provided to clients, and it works very well. As a homeowner, you want to be fully-informed about -- for example -- how the sun moves across the site, so that you place the kitchen in the place where it will take best advantage of that light. A good designer can help you choose and alter plans for your particular needs.

Best Regards,
LNC
September 17, 2013 at 6:57pm     
Also are there any site restrictions such as setbacks and slopes? A trained architect or designer would have the education / experience to help you.
September 17, 2013 at 7:05pm     
NEW HOME.....BLANK SLATE!
We recently moved in and am ready to decorate! I have...
blank slate of a foyer
We just moved into our dream home and have this gorgeous...
Need help with paint color!
I don't have an option to paint my kitchen cabinets....
Kitchen colors, help!!!
Okay, given the photo of my kitchen, my wall color...
How do you accessorise your bed?
Some people love piling on cushions on their beds,...