help me choose a color please !!!!!
Christelle
enough is enough been almost 2 whole years yes you hear right 2 like this all because I can't pick a finale color please help me!!!!!! I have downstairs a somewhat open floor plan (half wall in middle), the color in fireplace is silver lake BM , Northern cliffs BM the prob is Northern cliffs does not work for my place it's sad looking because of lack of lightening and in winter I feel like in a cave I plan to repaint all this and get that new color chosen all the way up stairwell , and hallway (that never got done because of the issue down and it's tan right now ) I can't commit to a color all I know is I want things to flow it's a nightmare for me mentally I have to finish this I need help !!!!!!, my upstairs colors are and I love them all :

BM grey wisp, BM Chelsea gray, BM Wedgewood gray, SW sea salt, Restoration Hardware Slate, BM silver half dollar, BM quite moments

I am going toward BM Rockport gray (but I think it will be too dark for my space ?????, Revere pewter ??????( maybe too tan for my space) help me find the perfect greige maybe that will flow with BM silver lake and be nice into a whole staircase, narrow hallways with not much light.
Christelle
the pics in order above show 1- silver lake , northen cliffs, 2- silver half dollar, grey wisp, Chelsea gray
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 11:36AM
Christelle
wedgewood gray, restoration hardware , slate and the hallway I need to choose new color for that will compliment all the greys I have upstairs
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 11:38AM
kcar66
I have rockport gray in my hall....it is dark in the evening & does have an olive green read depending on the lighting throughout the day.......but I love the warmth of the color even though it is a gray
0 Likes   Thanked by Christelle    September 19, 2013 at 11:41AM
Christelle
I got the feeling that rockport gray will be too dark for my space , my whole dilemma I need a light color that flow with all my other greys and don't cave alike my house I have dark wood floors too. I went through so many colors I a hair away from painting all off white lol lol lol
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 11:45AM
IMO, you just have too much gray and maybe that is why you are having a hard time finding a color. Try BM Manchester Tan..it should work with all your grays, and it looks great with blue accents (which I see you have).

Sorry, I didn’t mean too much gray, I should re word and say a lot of gray.
0 Likes   Thanked by Christelle    September 19, 2013 at 11:52AM
Christelle
maybe I do have too much greys lol lol I love everything of the ones I chosen really it just that northen cliffs Bm never worked for my space I really like your suggestion :)
1 Like   September 19, 2013 at 11:55AM
I just used Manchester Tan in a client’s living room. It really is a good segue color. I think you may like it a lot.
1 Like   September 19, 2013 at 12:05PM
Timeless Designs by Melissa LLC
My suggestion would be to paint Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore. It is the color you were considering. It is significantly lighter than Northern Cliffs and has the same color tones as the rest of the house, so it will flow beautifully! It also has a warm tone so in the winter you will not feel like you are in a cave. It will reflect more light because of the lighter color tone.
1 Like   September 19, 2013 at 12:20PM
Timeless Designs by Melissa LLC
Here is a Color Combo with the Revere Pewter on the lower left. The smaller swatches on the right are the colors you love upstairs.
1 Like   Thanked by Christelle    September 19, 2013 at 12:22PM
Christelle
i was not too sure about revere pewter, because in lack of lighting you are right it kidda look like Northern cliffs at this time i do not like northern cliffs in certain light in my house !!!! i am really scare to go with revere pewter for this reason
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 12:26PM
Christelle
i agree it flows grrrrrrrrr this is why it been 2 years lol lol
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 12:27PM
Timeless Designs by Melissa LLC
Here is a comparison between the Revere Pewter and the current Northern Cliffs
0 Likes   Thanked by Christelle    September 19, 2013 at 12:29PM
Christelle
omg yes much better !!!!!!! omg yes so it is the missing link i was going back and back to it but scare to commit to revere pewter i spent hours looking at rooms with it lol it but actually not looking so much alike northern cliffs it's much better to see comparation like this thank you so much Melissa. this is end then revere pewter is the answer :)
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 12:39PM
Christelle
DONE DEAL THANK YOU!!!!!! ordering my paint now will update this when all repainted
0 Likes   September 19, 2013 at 12:41PM
Timeless Designs by Melissa LLC
Happy painting! :)
0 Likes   Thanked by Christelle    September 19, 2013 at 12:47PM
Need help choosing paint colors for my kitchen! Please help me!
I love the flooring we recently put down throughout...
nursen_99
Please help me choose my accent wall color (pics)
Hi there! I have a blue kitchen (see below with a...
agraves74
Please help me choose exterior colors!!!
I would like to keep the color about the same but should...
allofitsjunk
Please help me choose a color to paint my brick fireplace
My den has a large brick fireplace. I really don't...
sbrustein
help me please to choose the best wall color for this dining table
Hi all, I will get marry and live in new home. and...
nadak88
Completely gutted our bathroom, now what?
My husband and father in law completely gutted our...
laurenp760
Master bath with no tub?
Remodeling a 1st floor master bath. Is it a bad idea...
momaimp
Beach condo
I'm having my Florida vacation rental condo painted...
Kelly Bailey
Contractors, Plumbers - Please help with my water heater fan noise!
I just moved into a new home - new construction. The...
doctornancy
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
Debbie