Still looking for the perfect look.
Levy Rodriguez
This will be my kitchen, but still can make a decision about the color for the backsplash. The lamps will be industrial kind and apple green stool Will you help me?
Apple green painted glass backsplash would look great.
September 19, 2013 at 12:55PM     
Home Couture
I really like the idea of going with a warm taupe/grey. Something simple to scatter those tones and really repeat that medium floor. Something with a clean shape but in glass for that extra depth. One of these perhaps? http://www.juliantile.com/glass_moda.html
September 19, 2013 at 12:55PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
September 19, 2013 at 12:57PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
Levy Rodriguez
looks beautiful
September 19, 2013 at 1:05PM   
kcar66
what about the pop of apple green in the little cubbies you have...pops of the color without the whole back wall maybe over taking the look??
September 19, 2013 at 1:09PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
Chandani
How about thin rectangular tile stacked?... Here is what I am thinking... and if you dare, they have an apple green (see image 4)! http://www.cercantile.com/GlassSeries/GlassSeriesRectanglesClear.html
September 19, 2013 at 1:16PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
Levy Rodriguez
@Home couture loved the sky grey glossy, I´m worry about getting greasy on joints. Do you know how does it woks for that?
September 19, 2013 at 1:17PM   
Levy Rodriguez
@Chandani. #5 in the green series!! Very light green. Thank you
September 19, 2013 at 1:21PM   
DirectBuy of Fort Worth
Arizona Tile's custom blend glass
September 19, 2013 at 1:25PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
Levy Rodriguez
Just a little color, like it
September 19, 2013 at 1:28PM   
Subway Tile Outlet
Have you thought about stainless steel? Perhaps a neutral colored glass tile? We would love to help you get a few samples to put in your space. Pehaps they will help you make a decision. Please contact us and let us know if we can help in any way. Stainless Steel Tile Products Glass Tile Backsplashes by SubwayTileOutlet
September 19, 2013 at 1:39PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
indianpatti
Agree with Darzy on the lime back painted glass ... posting a few other ideas to inspire you:
September 19, 2013 at 1:45PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
Home Couture
For the grout joints use Custom Building Products Prism or Fusion. They are both stain resistant and never have to be sealed. Also won't scratch the glass! If you back butter heavily with your mortor so it will come up to meet the grout you'll have a flawless, low maintenance backsplash!
September 19, 2013 at 2:16PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
HI -- I would like to say - apple green back painted glass , but....... tiles are up for a long long time so go with the same as the counter or a tile or glass tile that is the same color as the counters . Then add accents in the apple green. If you did do the apple green backsplash -better make sure you can afford to re-do it when the color is out of style or your tired of it . Your not going to do the 4 inch backsplash that is shown in the comp drawing are you ? Please don't -- it's out of fashion now . Do a full backsplash from counter to under cabinets .
September 19, 2013 at 2:27PM        Thanked by Levy Rodriguez
Levy Rodriguez
@lefty47, the 4 inch backsplash it´s just in the drawing, love the idea of a full glass backsplash and I´m not planning to re-do it in a very long long long long time lol. I get what you mean about de full apple green backsplash it´s a LOT of color, I just saw some pictures and looks beautiful but not sure how long can I take it ;) @Home Couture Fusion looks like a great product.Thank you. @Subway Tile Outlet, I´ll contac you, thank you.
September 19, 2013 at 9:21PM   
kcar66
Oh my Gosh!!! LOVE the round varied tile that indianpad posted--the circular shapes would be a lovely contrast to all the stark lines....and you wouldn't be married to one color tone...very unique!!
September 20, 2013 at 9:21AM   
Levy Rodriguez
Look what I found, little green, little grey, little beige, glass, stone.
September 20, 2013 at 10:59AM   
Need curtains
What kind of curtains for these windows? This is the...
New house design - what do you wish you had/hadn't built?
I need to get a house designed so I can start building,...
Flooring for a T-shaped living area
My Manhattan apartment has a T-shaped living area....
Mixture of different styles
I´m planning to get rid of some furniture and buy...
What kitchen style goes with octagon & red dot floor tiles?
We're buying this contemporary house built in the 80s...