Artful Styles, Inc.
December 2, 2011 in Photo Questions
Hi- I am interested in the sectional for a client and wondering if you can speak to the quality of the sectional and this brand.

I am not able to sit in the piece as they do not have a location or retailer in my part of the country for my client to see before buying.

Please advise if possible....thanks so much in advance!
Style On a Shoestring
Happy to help but this is a local company so not sure you could get the source since you are out of town. Flores is the manufacturer and I don't beleive they sell out of California. It is a microsuede fabric so pretty durable as I'm sure you know. Any other questions I can help with?
1 Like   December 2, 2011 at 2:59PM
Artful Styles, Inc.
Thank you for your quick response. I can order through a furniture company in CA, but I am a little nervous to do so without seeing quality. Most interested in the quality of the cushions, and fabrication quality. Is there any other national vendor you could compare it to so I can get an idea of where it sits so I can advise my client? Thanks again for your help!
0 Likes   December 2, 2011 at 3:24PM
ciera
@StyleOnaShoestring I realize that it was 8 months ago that you asked about the sectional, but I used to work at Pottery Barn in California and they have a sectional that looks EXACTLY like this one and it's called the Pearce Sectional in Oat Suede (microfiber) it even has the corner seat that is angled so that it's more comfortable.

I am letting you know because they are now Worldwide, so it is definitely something that you can have delivered anywhere.

I love that in this design, such a large sectional was put in a small space, it makes it feel so inviting and comfy. Actually it may not be a small space, I love how it is the main and almost only focus of the room.
0 Likes   July 22, 2012 at 11:36PM
Style On a Shoestring
Yes it is true that Pottery Barn carries this same look. Great recommendation!
0 Likes   July 25, 2012 at 9:10AM
ahockwalt
I have a very similar coach made by Broyhill, it's called "Veronica" Here is a link - http://www.broyhillfurniture.com/Furniture/Living-Room-Furniture/Veronica/i102749-Broyhill-Veronica-Sectional.aspx
1 Like   September 16, 2012 at 11:52AM
wildecoytee
We just bought this same sectional from the same company Flores and LOVE IT!!!! It is SUPER comfy, not to squishy like a down feather filled sofa but not to hard either. There is some bounce and the cushions are deep. My hubby is tall and prefers when he sits that his knees touch the edge of the cushion so we were looking for a deep comfy sofa's. This one was perfect!!!! I can't say enough about this company. They had a lot of fabric choices and sectional options as well as sofa and love seats if the sectional is not your thing. Our sofa was special ordered in a different fabric and got it in 4 weeks.
0 Likes   December 7, 2012 at 4:18PM
Amanda Hughes
What is the price on a sectional like this at Flores? I would love to have this exact sectional!
0 Likes   January 13, 2013 at 10:48AM
Style On a Shoestring
Amanda not sure of exact price but somewhere around $2500 - $3000 depending on size, material selected, etc.
0 Likes   January 13, 2013 at 4:06PM
I am bored with my room. It's a rental what else can I do?
I love color but bored with my rental the space doesn't...
Need help to fill this empty space!
I need to fill this space as it just seems too empty...
Window treatment advice and Decor Ideas
I have finally finished smoothing and painting all...
Ideas for rearranging Family Room
Any ideas for rearranging my family room? Floor plan...
Need to fill empty wall and space in living room!
Recently moved into our new home and loved the big,...