Help with a great coral bedside table color?!!?
ceciliaroom
I am painting my bedside tables coral- i want a color that is not too pinky or orange and not too light or dark i was thinking something like ardent coral by sherwin williams but maybe something richer? please help! preferably by sherwin williams valspar or benjamin moore... thank you!
ceciliaroom
here are some pictures of my bed area i will have a teal throw at the end of my bed and some green flowers in my vase!
September 21, 2013 at 7:33am   
Debp
I like the coral color you have picked - it's fun. Since you are painting your night stands see if you can find something to attach to the bottom of the legs to make them a bit taller. Wander Home Depot - maybe something like a fence post finial or a simple block of wood in the right size.

I don't think you need the vases or flowers. They compete with your wall art. Maybe simple lamps instead. Your bedding is pretty - take a picture when you get your throw. Not sure you need it, but it may be perfect too.
September 21, 2013 at 8:47am     
Cabell Design Studio
Hello ceciliaroom,

We just utilized a perfect coral color from Ben Moore to paint a hallway... not too pink and not too orange and we tried at least a dozen. Benjamin Moore 012 Coral Reef.
http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/coralreef

Best of luck with your decorating and please let us know if you need any assistance,

Elizabeth Cabell, ASID, CID
Cabell Design Studio
September 21, 2013 at 8:52am   
ceciliaroom
debbie pearson- thank you for the ideas! the bedside tables had an extra level but i took it off when i got the lamps because the lamps were too tall and it needed balance- i am not going with the blue throw at the end of the bed but instead going for more of a layered eclectic chic look- with a chinchilla blanket, a grey and white printed quilt and a light tiffany blue blanket folded up at the foot of the bed! thank you for the ideas and im pretty sure i will still do the flowers in the vase because i have green on the other side of my room and need to tie it in! it is an odd shape so it looks split up at times!
September 21, 2013 at 12:47pm   
ceciliaroom
cabell design studio: thank you! i love that color!
September 21, 2013 at 12:47pm   
Debp
Maybe post some other pictures of the room.
September 21, 2013 at 4:19pm   
Need help with outdoor siding colours
Hello, We are looking to redo the siding on the house...
Kitchen backsplash horror
Not happy with how this backsplash turned out so much....
Are you a big fan of glamping or camping?
I'm not a camping fan at all. I can't stand not knowing...
Windows with or without cedar trim
Builder has started putting cedar trim around windows....