Good ART! Quality ART! Investment ART!
Isabella Garrucho Fine Art
As an art dealer I get very frustrated with people making recommendations to buy CHEAP art when decorating any room. If you are willing to invest in quality furniture, rugs and accent pieces which for the most part will only ever LOOSE value over time you should always be looking to buy QUALITY art as an investment.

The trick is WHAT to buy based on your budget and ensuring that you work with an ART DEALER that can guide you through the process of building a personal portfolio just as you would consult with an investment banker when investing in the stock market or setting up your retirement plan.

Art is as much a part of an investment portfolio as Stocks with little to none of the risks in "playing" the markets.

My children over their life time have acquired pieces ($100.00 - $1000.00 to start and now significantly more $20,000.00 - $50,000.00) and now have an investment portfolio of art (which the regularly sell and "upgrade") on their walls that is worth 100x what they paid for it and even in the worst of economic markets ART prices and value have yet to be affected by the stock markets.

If you look at the Art Market over the last 10-15 years you will find RECORD BREAKING increases in prices. We've also found that the wealthiest families in the world and even investment bankers are moving their investment dollars from the stock markets, gold, silver even real estate to ART!
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...
Need Advice! What other colors could I use in this color scheme?
Okay the color in this photo is a color scheme we are...
1940 Brick House needs Curb Appeal Facelift
We just bought this house. Need to add some curb appeal....
Country french interior doors
Do I paint doors or stain them? Wood work will be...
Privacy door for ensuite master bathroom 36" opening
Cannot do pocket or conventional door (bifold) in master...