Wall colour?
September 22, 2013 in Photo Questions
Love this calming wall colour. What is it called?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christina loucks designs + styling
Hi! The color is called montaulk driftwood by ralph lauren. It is a cool- toned white shade. It is great.
September 22, 2013 at 11:42AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help on remodling my bathroom.
Okay, here we go. I have a small master bathroom....
what color should I paint this cabin on a river.
I want it to look cottagy, I was thinking dark blue...
What color should I be?
I found this free Armoire and I am considering painting...
Help to decide an open concept connecting kitchen and living room
I am renovating and need to begin with a design to...
Tips for Frameless showers
We have a large double shower for which we are shopping...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™