Laura Williams
December 4, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I purchase this chest?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
It sort of looks like the Lauper Dresser on
December 4, 2011 at 2:19PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Laura Williams
Could it be from Ballard's Design?
December 4, 2011 at 3:30PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
My husbands night stand is just like this (only wood colored). It is from Lorts. Fabulous furniture! Well made, solid wood, meticulous workmanship! It is oversized bachelors chest; so it can be used as a hallway chest or whatever as well.
December 4, 2011 at 9:43PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Zuniga Interiors
Zuniga Interiors Studio sells this chest. email us and we will send you pricing and image.
August 22, 2012 at 4:09PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Where can I find this black chest or what is the brand name?
February 4, 2013 at 8:48PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
It is from Lorts. I have that exact chest in the black as shown. It was purchased about 10 years ago so don't know if it is still available.
January 22, 2014 at 4:32PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Tile update in family "hall bath" -- yellow and gray
Can I keep this gray hex tile floor (which actually...
Need help with my modern fireplace!
Kitchen remodel moved into dining room then living/den...
Design my small living room
Need some help designing my oh so tiny living room....
We recently moved in and am ready to decorate! I have...
Bored with Dining Room!! Suggestions welcome
We used a decorator & I cannot change anything but...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™