December 4, 2011 in Photo Questions
What model of microwave is that? We are looking for a small stainless steel one and haven't had any luck. Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Looks like a GE monogram profile.
This is a countertop microwave, although you will often see them put into niches.

ajmadison in New York allows you to search a number of brands and select a number of parameters - really fun.

:) Rhoda
December 6, 2011 at 5:20am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
July 29, 2012 at 12:15pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Justrich Design
GE Spacemaker II
February 18, 2014 at 7:55pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Write Love all the details even the Vintage Primary color Pyrex bowl Set .
April 25, 2014 at 7:27pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
CounterTops Taj Mahal or Sea Pearl ?
White double stacked cabinets and dark wood floors...
bedroom pain matching wardrobe
Hello, I want to know the bedroom paint which would...
help hide fence from porch, but also deal with strange grate in porch
The city mandated a light well on this side of house...
Temporary laminate floors while pets grow up?
Hi my oak dining room floor has become a complete mess....
saving money on painting work
We are considering remodeling a 1929 Tudor house and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™