Glass type, please?
September 23, 2013 in Photo Questions
Please tell me what kind of glass is on this door or partition -I love the color and texture!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
This is a custom sliding glass door panel there are two of them, that I used to separate a dining room from a breakfast room. It is two sheets of textured glass with a dichroic film in between the film is what gives the color. The color is always changing depending on the light that the glass is exposed to.
September 26, 2013 at 1:33pm        Thanked by slooper2
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Deck/Porch Design
We have a friend with a secondary deck, it is an empty...
Are they still using artificial trees in the living room?
I have a couch against the window with two end tables...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Dark dining room
I have a relatively small dining room with just one...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™