December 6, 2011 in Photo Questions
where can I find this chandelier?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Here are some similar.. First one from Currey and Company and the second from Arteriors. Hope they help :)
December 6, 2011 at 8:59am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I was trying to find one that is not so expensive and my curtain rods and fireplace are iron so black in color. I think that one that is not overwhelmingly big but delicate to put over a rectangular dinning table in iron would match better, dont you think? Thank you so much!!!
December 6, 2011 at 12:46pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Look at www.mytwodesigners.com - they have some really nice ones in a wide price range.
December 6, 2011 at 1:15pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Murano Art Glass Australia
Hi. this is known as the Maria Theresa style and we can offer you the same style, made in Murano Venice and made with either Glass or Swarovski Crystals
June 15, 2013 at 1:33am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
need help to pull colors together, make room look good
This is my one room kitchen. , living room, and dining,...
Refurbish Old Wicker Loveseat
Okay, yesterday I found and purchased an old wicker...
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™