Countertop sink combo
jane12468
Cabinets are light. Choosing a medium gray countertop. I really like the Blanco granite undermount sinks. Opting for the large single bowl. My question is should the sink be a contrast or complement in color? Color suggestions? I like clean, minimalist design. Thank you.
PH Interiors, LLC
What color are the other fixtures - toilet, shower, tub, etc? If they are white, then I would opt for a white sink rather than introduce another color. The less contrast, the more minimalist it will be.
0 Likes   Thanked by jane12468    September 25, 2013 at 10:29AM
Hudson Street Design
I am a big fan of Blanco Silgranite sinks! They are textural in nature which looks wonderful with any countertop.
I would get a sample of the Metallic Grey and put it next to your counter top sample. See if you like it!
I don't normally use these in a bathroom, but why not?

As far as color design goes that is your call. Some people are contrast and some complimentary. I agree that the less contrast is called for in a minimalist style. How ever, following the lead of the other fixtures is the key to tying it all together.

Have you looked at Kohler? They have a beautiful grey and Sea Salt that comes in many styles of sinks for the bath. They are still one of my fav's in bathroom sinks. Check out the Kohler web site for colors and style.
0 Likes   Thanked by jane12468    September 25, 2013 at 10:46AM
Cambria "fix" with Epoxy?
I just had Cambria Bellingham installed today. One...
busy or beautiful?
I just had new quartz countertops installed in my bathrooms....
Steam Shower feedback, please
I need some advice on a custom-built steam shower versus...
Entrance hall / staircase wall help needef
This is the view of the hallway from my front door...
Best off-white/cream color for kitchen?
Our dining area is open to the kitchen but has no window....