What is used as the fire surround? Also, what is the hearth?
September 28, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Hi, The surround and the hearths are sheets of hot rolled steel
October 1, 2013 at 7:40AM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Where did you purchase you hot rolled steel?
November 9, 2013 at 9:20AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
We work with a steel fabricator. Are you in the DC area? We can help if you are.
November 11, 2013 at 6:53AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Looking for advice Wall Color and Front Desk Color
I was thinking of going white gray with the walls....
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
A new patio
Need help deciding whAt to add on our back porch. A...
Modern landscape ideas that work in Denver Colorado
I know this is pretty generic but I'm looking for ideas...
need help with exterior of this house.
This house looks dead. It doesn't have any characters....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™